Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N10 (M9) Link Road Closed?

Options
  • 21-05-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭

N10 link roac closed there this evening? What's going on? Traffic diverted via old road...

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I was about to post about this. It was like that this morning but it's open coming back though. There's bollards the whole way out to where the permanent posts are, the broken arrow sign has been replaced. I'd imagine they're working on the signage on the slip road (maybe they read this forum ;))

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I was about to post about this. It was like that this morning but it's open coming back though. There's bollards the whole way out to where the permanent posts are, the broken arrow sign has been replaced. I'd imagine they're working on the signage on the slip road (maybe they read this forum ;))

I was coming out of KK yesterday and all the cones were ready to go, near the singage the other side of the barrier, was wondering what it was for.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

...maybe they read this forum ;)
    /me waves :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Hopefully when they have just put the finishing touches to the repairs on our already new road, they'll dig it up again to lay gas lines.

I love when they do that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Passing back this evening and it was open.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

^^^ And whats the difference,did the paint a solid white line up to the bollards to prevent overtaking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Drove it this morning, they removed the sign just before the barriers that told you to stay left for Dublin and right for Waterford. Makes it much clearer that you stay left of the barriers wherever you're going. I think they changed the next motorway sign too. Basically they fixed what they balls'd up first time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A few new signs on it now, which clearly state that you stay left of the barrier. Was i one of a few who knew that it wasnt a motorway but just a road to one :confused:

Advertisement