Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Party Ideas??

Options
  • 21-05-2011 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Folks,

i'm organising a stag party for around 15-20 people in Sept or Oct....

looking to go to some town (big or small) anywhere in Ireland for a long weekend, preferably a small town where the traditional large groups of stags don't normally go (killarney, Galway etc)!
    Just a place where there are plenty of pubs which stay open late!!
    Also if there is some sort of activity place near by (paintballing or something)!

Any ideas folks??

Many thanks in advance!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭medici

Will be keeping an eye out for responses to this too as I'm a first-time best man next summer!

Know myself from being out there once that Westport in Mayo can be a really good laugh. Being that part of the country I'm sure you couldn't be too far from some kind of outdoor activities 'n stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭anto2009

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Belles and Blazers

The Small town is Definitely the best option for a Stag night....Harder to loose people. ;)
    I would defo reccommend doing an activity as it stops people getting too messy too early! Think about what you wanted to do and work from there. For Example if you want to do Hovercrafting that is only available in Cavan so there for you would have to stay in Cavan town or Carrick On Shannon...If you are stuck for options I will give you a few. I hope this helps a little. Best of Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 djml

Hi guys. Trim in county meath is a great town for pubs and craic. There is a company called Boyne valley activities based there that do Kayak trips on the river and a great high ropes course either of which are a must for a stag party. They have other stuff aswell and would defo recommend Trim as a great town for hens or stags.:D

Advertisement