Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passage Cobh Ferry on Sundays?

Options
  • 21-05-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I need to take the ferry from Passage to Cobh tomorrow (Sunday). This says it runs from 0700 to 0015, but I know for a fact that 0015 is out of date now, that it's been rolled back to something like 10pm, right? So I just wanted to check if the rest of the site is accurate.

Plus, is it still only a quid one way for foot passengers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

I can't answer your question but maybe give them a ring using the number on the site?

I was on the ferry yesterday with my motorbike and the price was €3 one way instead of €2.50 as listed on the site, so it wouldn't surprise me if other prices have increased also.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Shellygoose

corblimey wrote: »

Ive never been charged going by foot, they usually let ya away with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

corblimey wrote: »
    I need to take the ferry from Passage to Cobh tomorrow (Sunday). This says it runs from 0700 to 0015, but I know for a fact that 0015 is out of date now, that it's been rolled back to something like 10pm, right? So I just wanted to check if the rest of the site is accurate.

No full sure it stops at 10

Advertisement