Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need a float needle for a GZ125

• 21-05-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭

I am trying to get my Marauder on the road but the carb is dripping and it looks like the float needle needs replacing. I have gone through a few sources and no one seems to have any. Does anyone know of a good source of new or used parts for the GZ125

Thanks

Join Ireland Weather Network

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Try CMSNL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Many thanks, will do that, was hoping to get one closer than those lads :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Carb in my old marauder used to drip aswell. Little smack on the side of the Carb with the end of a screwdriver used to sort it for me

We have it stripped at the moment, think it is past that :) Does seem to be a problem with them though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

CMSNL are good and they ship quickly and for reasonable money. I find them much easier than running from A to Z and end up getting only half the stuff I need anyways.
    There don't seem to be many around who stock this kind of stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

what type of carb is it? a photo would help.

Boskowski wrote: »
    CMSNL are good and they ship quickly and for reasonable money. I find them much easier than running from A to Z and end up getting only half the stuff I need anyways.
    There don't seem to be many around who stock this kind of stuff.

No, I have noticed that there are not many around who do. I will order the needle today from CMSNL
    weeder wrote: »
    what type of carb is it? a photo would help.

I don't have the carb to hand but seems a stock GZ125 one

Thanks for the advice. She is up and running. Galway beware lol. She is a tad hard to start when cold bit will play with the cold idle screw when I find it

Advertisement