Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Final Game

Options
  • 21-05-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,071 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, lets say the crazy religious dude in Yankmerica correctly predicted that the world is going to end, but it's going to end in X hours. The X is the amount of time it takes to finish the final game you would ever play.

Now, i don't mean for people to say Morrowind just because it can be never-ending. I mean for games that have an ending to a main story at least. This will be your last chance to ever play a game fully to the end.

What game would you pick? And why?

For me, i think it would be Legacy of Kain: Defiance. It's the only game i think i ever played thorugh more than 3 times. The first game i ever truely fell in love with. Everything about the game was, to me, perfect. I would die happy finishing that game again.

Edit: Yes, i'm having a LoK couple of weeks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

legend of zelda: a link to the past

ive played through it at least 40 times in my life, and it never gets old

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I think I would just go outside and drive like an some proper boyracer with no laws binding me, then return home give a good shag to misses and say " feck off game"...( that's if the end of the world is real lol )

On topic: I guess I would take different way on this topic. I would take a game that I newer played, but allways wanted. Something fresh. In this hour I would just pick up witcher 2 and have a good go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Well since you've prevented Morrowind as a choice I guess that rules out Oblivion. In that case:

Planescape Torment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

For me, i think it would be Legacy of Kain: Defiance. It's the only game i think i ever played thorugh more than 3 times. The first game i ever truely fell in love with. Everything about the game was, to me, perfect. I would die happy finishing that game again.

Edit: Yes, i'm having a LoK couple of weeks!

Soul Reaver 1...

I'd just get pissed off with Defiance, cause I'd realize the world would end without ever getting to play the end of the story! :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mother 3 to remind me why I love games.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

10 super metroid speed runs

Advertisement