Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BComm International Points Range - ESTIMATES?

Options
  • 21-05-2011 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey,

Im currently doing my leaving cert, the joys !! :):)

The curriculum for the b comm has been totally overhauled,
    The languages are all now a direct application with the choice being made through the one course..
    As a result the college cant per se give out a points estimate or amount for last year..
    For 2010 it looked like this
    B Commerce with...

French 470
    Italian 450
    Chinese 440
    Spanish 440

Can anyone give me a guestimate, feck it, anything in regards to an idea!

Thanks in advance guys.. im a bit psychotic atm but im just coming down froma 12 hr day of study ! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

I've this mate that works in the CAO...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

No one has any idea. Points depend on how many people apply for something, and how well those people do in their leaving cert. Attempting to predict them is nothing more than fortune-telling, and since we just had a huge thread that turned ugly about this, I'm locking this now.

The best advice anyone can give you is just to fill in your CAO in order of what you want to do, forget about the points, and give it your best shot. Good luck in the Leaving Cert.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement