Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oldest food you have eaten?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Drank a bottle of Huzzar Vodca with a price tag of £2.47 on the cap if someone could work that out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Drank a bottle of Huzzar Vodca last year with the price tag of £2.47 on the cap if someone could work that out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Drank a bottle of Huzzar Vodca last year with the price tag of £2.47 on the cap if someone could work that out. :)

Think Vodka is ok to drink no matter how old it is. The older the better I'd say. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

phasers wrote: »
    I once found a peanut Lion bar I'd stashed and forgotten about in my wardrobe. Peanut Lion bars had been off the market for about two years at the time. It hurt me so much to throw it away, but it was all white :(

White lions are very rare - it could have been worth a fortune if you had rang up Dublin Zoo.

Advertisement