Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recovery of Photo's

Options
  • 21-05-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

My phone went off last week and when it eventually started working again all the photo's were gone off the phone!

Is the any free software on line i can use to retrieve them or can vodafone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What phone is it?

Do you have they saved to a memory card in the phone?

Vodafone wouldn't be able to do anything for you im afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭denashpot

Davy wrote: »
    What phone is it?

Do you have they saved to a memory card in the phone?

Vodafone wouldn't be able to do anything for you im afraid

Its a Nokia X3 - 02.

Not 100 percent if they were saved to the phone or memory card as when i go to the "store photo's to" option in the phone now the phone's saves them to phone memory instead of memory card even after i changed it to save to memory card. It could be the memory card?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its just easier to get from a memory card. Their is still a chance you will get them back. Either get some recovery software yourself, or let someone do it for you at a small cost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Depending on the situation, PhotoRec might come in handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭denashpot

Davy wrote: »
    Its just easier to get from a memory card. Their is still a chance you will get them back. Either get some recovery software yourself, or let someone do it for you at a small cost

Thanks for the replies. Any recommendations on either of the above?

• Advertisement
Advertisement