Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aluminium - Where to Sell

• 21-05-2011 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Hopefully on the right forum - but where would you go to sell aluminium not large quantities - just from household renovations - any ideas? (I'm in Dublin)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Greenclean, just past Blakes Cross on the R132.........old Dublin-Balbriggan Rdbuy scrap metal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

You would need to build it up to about 10 stone bag qtys to justify bringing it to any scrap metal merchant. They will take as little qty you have but you will need t get a fair bit to justify it yourself.

The only aluminium i am aware off in houses is windows and doors. I reckon you would be doing well if you got 50-100 euro worth out of any house.

Advertisement