Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sell items in Letterkenny

Options
  • 22-05-2011 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Anybody help me please?

I have various baby equipment,books,gym equipment that i need to get rid of before i move and I need the extra cash too ..I thought there was a shop on the high road but it doesn't seem to be opened anymore,Have they closed down?Or do you know anywhere else in letterkenny that buy things from you?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Pawn shop on the pearse road (beside garys pet world) duno if they buy everything or not but worth a try! otherwise advertise in the dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Satanta

You might be thinking of trade4u

They sell your stuff on ebay for you. They used to be located in an office on the port road but moved.... don't know where.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Think he means cash4u which is where Lighting concepts used to be.

I would stick it on adverts.ie might have a better chance

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭creaghadoos

does letterkenny need a shop that buys and sells 2nd hand stuff

is this an opportunity for someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

does letterkenny need a shop that buys and sells 2nd hand stuff

is this an opportunity for someone

But the town has one, i mentioned it and theblueirish says the same one i think cash4u, its not very well known though, its been there a while too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

Letterkenny should get a for profit thrift store. They are everywhere where I am in Canada and can be very handy for getting household stuff etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

But the town has one, i mentioned it and theblueirish says the same one i think cash4u, its not very well known though, its been there a while too!

Its suprising its been there for a while......the prices that are offered for items are a joke. I wandered in last year and walked out the door in shock! :eek:

Advertisement