Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Festivals in New York/New Jersey Area

• 22-05-2011 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭

Howiya everyone. I'll be in the New York area this summer and I've been looking for a music festival similar to Oxegen/Electric Picnic etc. but I'm struggling to find out any information.

Does anyone know the dates and locations of any big festivals going on in the New York area over the summer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭cheesehead

In 2009 there was an All Points West musical festival in Jersey City, (produced by the same folks who put on Coachella), but due to logistics/problems it didn't return. I don't believe any "big" music festivals are planned for the New York City Metro area this summer. Certainly many smaller music festivals are scattered throughout the area this summer.

Advertisement