Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magpul'd Custom Navy Seals CQB

Options
  • 22-05-2011 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭

The gearbox is a droping G&P 8mm Gearbox with a m120 motor. Real pts rail ladder rail covers, real rfg, real pistol grip and element clone stock. Navy seals style body with skull frog on one side and punisher logo on other with skull frog soundhog amplifier to match body on front. Rear wired so a small stick battery or lipo is neaded. Has a QD T1 red/green dot site with trades.
    Fires 315-320 (xcortech) with a high ROF. Not looking for any trades so please dont ask. Wont sell to under 18 and will not post. Based in celbridge. Looking for €350

IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0007-1.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Any chance on selling the T-1 seperate?
    If so for how much?
    xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Would u sell the flash hider seperate or i could part trade ur flash hider with cash for a standard m4 flash hider that u can sell with the gun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

As of this moment not looking to break down parts of the gun but leave it with me

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

If you decide to sell the T-1 seperate can you drop me a PM with price please?
    Thanks mate!
    xXx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

whats the body on it and spec's please

• Advertisement

If you decide to sell the T-1 seperate can you drop me a PM with price please?
    Thanks mate!
    xXx

will post a price here, cant do through pm's
    Gunnar wrote: »
    whats the body on it and spec's please

lower is g&p and upper is some one piece thing ehobbyasia was doing for a while. Gearbox is a g&p 8mm bearing complete dropped in. Barrel is a bog standard one i had lying around so prob 6.08mm with a g&p metal hop unit

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

Battery/charger? Mags?

Its just whats seen here. You will want a lipo stick battery to go in the stock tube. I already sold the ones I had to a team member but most irish retailers should stock them. Comes with a metal g&p midcap

bump

• Advertisement

Any interest?

Optionally i can fit with a 551 holo sight instead of T1 optic

Also open to reasonable offers but no trades

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

,hi you including any mags with it ? also with version of gearbox it uses ? and lowest you can go without sight, thanks

Just the metal midcap seen in the picture. Only other mags I own are my pmags and they are not for sale.

mate what kind (version) of gearbox it use, and lowest you will go if i collect without eho just gun and one mag, cheers

Could drop to €310. Choice of the T1 optic on it or a 551 Holo with trades and screen protector

how old gun is and max i can go is 240 only if gun are in brilliant condition without sight.. any interest

Would do €260 without sight. It's never been gamed and camera flash does the magpul colour no justice

Would do €260 without sight. It's never been gamed and camera flash does the magpul colour no justice

do you include original front and rear sights for it ?

• Advertisement

yeah. I have front and rear iron sights which i will include

yeah. I have front and rear iron sights which i will include

its magpul also right ? do you can tel me exactly what you are including without t1 sight, any chance of pic of those front and rear sights also

not magpul iron sights. Will put up pics later of the ones im including. It would be everything in the picture except the T1 and including the iron sights

not magpul iron sights. Will put up pics later of the ones im including. It would be everything in the picture except the T1 and including the iron sights

ok i will take look later today

IMAG0013.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg

bit rusty right ? or just looks like in the pic, anyway mate i can offer max 240 and its great deal i think also i will pick up, but first we leave it until tomorrow evening because i am dealing right now on PTW if deal falls i will def let you know if you are interested in 240

Hmmm that is odd. Looking at them and they arnt. Just used the phone for those pics. Can retake with the good SLR if needs be. Lowest I will go is €250

mate if you want me to collect it 240 if you can meet me in newbridge i will go up to 250

€250 is still the lowest collected. Tbh im in no rush to sell it. It goes when it goes.

• Advertisement

no prob at all its just offer,if i drive some day to dublin i may collect it for 250 i let you know, cheers

Advertisement