Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Legends (LoL) General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,367 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

keelanj69 wrote: »
    Afraid not. Katarina is good too for melee assasinations.

Yeah i was looking at her, does she still use spell power for her abilities?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Vicxas wrote: »

Nope. Energy if some description, not sure what. Regenerates fast too, when I played her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Nope. Energy if some description, not sure what. Regenerates fast too, when I played her.

Cooldowns are her only restriction; no mana, no energy, nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Yes she is an AP champion but as said above she does not have an energy resource, just her cooldowns.

AP is ability power, or spell power as you put it.

AD is attack damage, which is physical damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Started off in Bronze 2, dropped to Bronze 3 - worst thing about this game is the toxic players in ranked, every game I get goes down the tubes over toxic team bickering, luckily not usually directed at me =D

Makes me feel like quitting the game altogether, then you go to solo queue and sometimes you get on a good team but more often you are placed with bad team mates who either feed or dont assist, dont buy runes etc. Maybe I'm just having a bad run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 TTBrofist

TheDoc wrote: »
    Just a heads up

Links ending with -vote.yzi.me are going around, asking for login details to vote for some ****. Obviously don't do it, it's a phish and accounts get taken away.

The amount of people who have fell for this on the irish facebook page makes me want to vomit

Now I feel like an idiot :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Tails142 wrote: »
    Makes me feel like quitting the game altogether, then you go to solo queue and sometimes you get on a good team but more often you are placed with bad team mates who either feed or dont assist, dont buy runes etc. Maybe I'm just having a bad run.

No it's not a bad run that's normal for solo queue
    You have to either ignore it or find 4 friends to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Another promotion last night, I'm flying up the divisions the last 30 days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

So Yi is being reworked and it looks like he's gonna be a ridiculously fast clearer in the jungle now. But still no CC for the ganks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Yeah seems like a big patch.

Don't like the idea of them changing champion abilities for different map types, will get very confusing. New champ looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

Thought I'd share this with ye, found it funny

Was playing a ARAM last night, minding my own business. I was a fed Caitlyn so i was munching power the enemys health. Then my Fiddle goes to me 'cait only ks'. This is from the guy who waits for the end of a team fight to join in. Now I haven't been saying or typing anything for the whole match, and he types this in All chat:

[All] Fiddle: Report Cait for flaming whole game
    [All] Fiddle: Report her aswell for flaming and insulting ye guys
    [Allies] Fiddle: We are 3 premade enjoy your ban
    [All] Me: I haven't said anything all match, i don't know what he is on about
    [All] Teemo: Cait is lying, flaming all game and harss (one of his friends i guess)
    [Allies] Me: Are you actually serious?
    [Allies] Wukong: Fiddle the tribunal can see the chat log (Wasn't my friend some random guy)
    [All] Fiddle: He threatened us there and says he'll hack us, plz report

I laughed it off. Honestly though that was he thinking?

Frolick wrote: »

Was playing a ARAM last night, minding my own business. I was a fed Caitlyn so i was munching power the enemys health. Then my Fiddle goes to me 'cait only ks'. This is from the guy who waits for the end of a team fight to join in. Now I haven't been saying or typing anything for the whole match, and he types this in All chat:

[All] Teemo: Cait is lying, flaming all game and harss (one of his friends i guess)
    [Allies] Wukong: Fiddle the tribunal can see the chat log (Wasn't my friend some random guy)

I hope you reported him because you can get banned for false reports.

Some amount of arse holes playing recently. Must be summer holidays :P

n1ck wrote: »
    I hope you reported him because you can get banned for false reports.
    Oh god yeah, then he went on at the end when we won in all chat
    [All] Fiddle: gg easy noobs

I hate when people do that but like jesus, very confusing.
    Some amount of arse holes playing recently. Must be summer holidays
    Do not get me started haha

I always report people who go gg easy just because its disrepectful and there is already enough arseholes in this game.

Had a bad game yday but pulled 5/3 out of it. Had Sion and Kha premade and the whole match they were going report trist feed.

Then Sion was getting run down by wukong in base. I jump over and saved him. REPORT TRIST KS. Jesus lads.

No doubt he was dead in 2 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

nunu nerfed - maybe people will stop banning him now ?

please ? :)

Is Yis heal nerfed? Stupid broken.

You can never win hahaha. You do something right prepare for the flame haha

I was playing support last week, and oh god. I was Nami with Miss Fortune against Varus and Sona (i think).

Went out of base, the MF had boots and 3 mana pots, looked at his summors spells. Heal and Ignite. Thought to myself, he is probably new, just keep him alive and ward everywhere.
    Talk about eat every bit of damage they threw out. When he went for a poke got caught in minions and took lots of minion damage. Mana drained from healing him and stunning enemys, struggling but managing to get my ward in. Then goes to me:

[Allies] MF: Worst supp EU!!
    [Allies] MF: 0 heal, 0 help i am diamond and player for 5 years
    [Allies] MF: worst supp i've ever met

Diamond me arse

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Some amount of arse holes playing recently. Must be summer holidays :P

no sh!t ;)

one of them broke up our team to make an eleet gaming 6 man and benched/removed 5 of us because we had become "weak" or "lost our edge" or something like that - The last two games I played with the team, we won, so no idea why i was removed other than he must be chasing some pretty phat loots!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Goddamn it, I'm now only getting 15lp for a win. Went through 7 divisions getting 25-30lp per win.

Also "Easy game" is a fukking classic. Especially when you make a comeback. Feels good man.

Is Yis heal nerfed? Stupid broken.

Yi rework isn't until 3.10. Here are the details: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3642336

Very big patch again with lots of changes. Nerfs in the right places too. The stance dance tear charging change is nice to see.
    Death streak changes make it more worthwhile farming champs that go behind for longer now.

Seifer wrote: »
    Yi rework isn't until 3.10. Here are the details: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3642336

Very big patch again with lots of changes. Nerfs in the right places too. The stance dance tear charging change is nice to see.
    Death streak changes make it more worthwhile farming champs that go behind for longer now.

Is this targeted at proxy play?

TTBrofist wrote: »
    Is this targeted at proxy play?

At least partially I would say. I did see a developer post on the most annoying top laners. Singed was mentioned as a champ that even if you shut down or killed a lot he could just continue to farm. Now he's going to give up a lot more gold if he does this.

Anything that makes proxying less profitable is good in my book

That was the cool thing about Singed though. You could feed hard and still carry a game. God, they cant stop nerfing him even though he's never been op.

Yea but Singed is easily countered early game..if he makes a mistake and his opponent us good enough to capitalize on it he can be completely shut down.. I know it's happened to me more than once

Singed built right does 0 dmg early game and has 0 tankiness. You build him specifically to scale. Tear, rylais, liandrys, thornmail, abysmal, seraphs. If you let him get here, you will get ****ed up.

The fun thing was just running back to lane and farming as the jungler concentrated other lanes, you'd die 2 or 3 times but come back at 30 mins and be like "Yeah... Im a beast now, try that cheese sh1t one more time!"

• Advertisement

262100.jpg

Anyone wanna explain this sh1t? Last game I got 15lp, the win before I got 25. Why so stingey?

Advertisement