Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Legends (LoL) General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Playboy wrote: »
    Personally really like Taric as a support. Played correctly with a good adc he can bully a lane.

Taric is really bad now since his nerf. Most support champions can do the same job as him but better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

n1ck wrote: »
    Taric is really bad now since his nerf. Most support champions can do the same job as him but better.

He can still work, but the age of the ranged support is here alright. With the exception of Leona and.....yeah Leona

He can still work, but the age of the ranged support is here alright. With the exception of Leona and.....yeah Leona

He's grand in lower elos but when I see a taric i'm not afraid of dying in the slightest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

He's grand in lower elos but when I see a taric i'm not afraid of dying in the slightest.
    You should meet mana-crit Taric. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Nami is op as f*ck. Ranked yesterday, my team were failing but I was 9/0 Rumble top. As soon as I started teamfighting, Nami would have me locked down for a good 4 seconds whilst I got the everliving sh*t focused out of me.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Any of you lot watching the OGN finals today?

Splinter wrote: »
    Any of you lot watching the OGN finals today?

I only just about woke up in time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Finished my provisional games, got 6/10 and placed in silver 4. Not sure how the placement works.. seems a bit random random. Both myself and another guy i play with just got our ranks, both went 6-4. He got placed in silver 3.

My stats on the left

269889.jpg

No big deal really, i guess my defeats might have been against less skilled players than his or something.. i got trolled hard twice ! (To be expected tho)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

i got placed in silver 4 with a 6-4 ratio aswell. a friend of mine went 8-2 and got placed in silver 1...

it is what it is :)

Demoted from Silver 2 to Silver 3, dropped right down to 15 LP in Silver 3. Went on a 9 game win streak playing jungle Udyr. Get promoted to Silver 2. Lost my next 2 games, demoted again. I seriously think Riot matches me up with these teams to test my ****ing patience

• Advertisement

Demoted from Silver 2 to Silver 3, dropped right down to 15 LP in Silver 3. Went on a 9 game win streak playing jungle Udyr. Get promoted to Silver 2. Lost my next 2 games, demoted again. I seriously think Riot matches me up with these teams to test my ****ing patience

haha, i know what you mean. I had a few games in a row when doing the provisional games that just had the worst players imaginable on my team (Then a few games when the other team had such players).. i think it can sometimes come down to luck as to when you get the baddies. Starting to think i should just call top/mid every game, since they seem by far the easiest to carry from. Sometimes as jungle i'd find that by the time i reach 6, i'd have at least 1 or 2 lanes already lost or if not, they'd be pushed so far into their turret that it becomes a bit difficult to gank.

Out of interest, what Junglers do people think are the easiest to gank with ? I usually play sejuani when jungling and its honestly quite mixed as to how the early game goes. Played a few with nocturne and hes an animal for securing the ganks with the ultimate, fear and chase.

This blew my mind. I must have watched it about 6 times and i still dunno what just happened

J4 imo is one of the most op champions in game both at top and in the jungle. This is in reply to best ganker question. He really is a sh1tbag. gap closer, knock up, slow, stupid damage on his first hit, excellent aa animation and you know... Cataclysm in case he didn't get you with the first bunch of bullsh1t.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Zac is a fantastic ganker imo

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

There needs to be a legitimate forgiveness for wife agro in this game. Wife Agro'd me real good while we were winning a game. i had to afk for less than 2 minutes and in that time, the rest of my team tanked the game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Patch 3.11 alive and kicking. Nothing too earth shattering balance wise but some nice bug fixes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Seifer wrote: »
    Patch 3.11 alive and kicking. Nothing too earth shattering balance wise but some nice bug fixes.

Yeah nothing massive there, but you can see Zac is going to get little touches every patch until he is brought back in line I think.

The biggest thing about 3.11 is the bug fix to stop players appearing to be somewhere on the minimap when they're not!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Meh, I used to play a few custom games every night while watching tv or doing things around the house and now they have taken away the ip and xp for it, bit of annoying move as it was a nice way of building up a small bit of ip each night. I guess though it's not a big deal, 50ip is worth about 4 cent...

I'm confused, are you mistaking IP for RP?

• Advertisement

I'm confused, are you mistaking IP for RP?
    What's confusing? IP has a monetary equivalency. If you use it to purchase in game content it saves you the corresponding amount of RP which of course is worth an equivalent amount of Euro.

Yeah that sucks, i'd play at least one custom game before trying out a new champ, was nice to get at least a little ip for it.

What's confusing? IP has a monetary equivalency. If you use it to purchase in game content it saves you the corresponding amount of RP which of course is worth an equivalent amount of Euro.

But when does anyone relate IP from one game to the cash equivalent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

But when does anyone relate IP from one game to the cash equivalent?

Post #2495 ?

Finally reached Gold 1 after a few very frustrating games.

My last promo started off with first pick no saying a word and picking Lissandra with ignite and flash - mid you would naturally think. Our 3rd pick the proceeds to instalock Annie. Ensue bickering and no one leaving. Fine lets get on with it.

I picked Jungle Fiddle to try feed Nasus top and Tristana bot as much as i could. The 2 donks went mid and got first blood within a few mins. Lissandra stepped up and went bot while Annie was saying ''surr at 20, surr at 20''. Enemy Udyr jungle proceeded to try take my red, i ping 100 times and bot does nothing while the Annie comes for the kill.

10 mins later and our Annie is 7/1 and still wants to surrender at 20. Strangest thing. after a hard grind and multiple clutch fiddle ults turning TFs, we manage to get the victory. All the meanwhile Annie throwing up a surrender vote when she could.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Taylor365 wrote: »
    10 mins later and our Annie is 7/1 and still wants to surrender at 20. Strangest thing. Annie throwing up a surrender vote when she could.

sounds pretty standard to me! :D

sounds pretty standard to me! :D

I blame the troll picking Fiddle into double AP :P

I blame the troll picking Fiddle into double AP :P
    Whats better than double AP?

TRIPLE AP! CAWCAWCACACAWCAWCACWACAWAWCAW

I go on win streaks to reach Silver 2. Only to arrive at Silver 2 and go on a losing streak. This has happened 3 ****ing times already. Promoted then demoted after 4 matches. Im ****ing cursed or Rito are trolling me hard.

• Advertisement

Or you're a Silver 2/3 player?

Advertisement