Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Legends (LoL) General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Playboy wrote: »
    They could limit smite/jungle item to only one player per team

Would never happen, They dont want to actively enforce any meta. Although the way the game and recent new champs are turning out it seems like they're doing just that.
    IvySlayer wrote: »
    Reported, Aatrox doesn't need to stack mana

hes actually Darien so its okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

From 8-1 streak as Aatrox to a 6 game losing streak. Holy ****, this game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

From 8-1 streak as Aatrox to a 6 game losing streak. Holy ****, this game

Dayum :( just played 3 games with Darius, won them all, he kicks A$$ :cool:

Blogboards :D

Diana mid to break the streak :cool: Went 17/4/10. Snowballed out of control that i didn't bother buying boots for the whole game :D Don't need boots when you delete **** just by pressing R

Just like Katarina "press R to win". :D Diana was impossible to kill in urf, was mad OP

• Advertisement

Finally Ashe is getting some much needed love from Riot !

Hawkshot being global will be handy.

Korvanica wrote: »
    Finally Ashe is getting some much needed love from Riot !

Hawkshot being global will be handy.

I never play Ashe and I have about 5 of her skins. Hah. Excited for this rework. On paper it looks like she will be able to pump out a lot of damage and be a late game hard carry similar to Jinx.

Any links about the Ashe rework, first I've heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

So many skins! All for champs i don't give a **** about!

• Advertisement

So many skins! All for champs i don't give a **** about!

The joys of Mystery gifting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I never play Ashe and I have about 5 of her skins. Hah. Excited for this rework. On paper it looks like she will be able to pump out a lot of damage and be a late game hard carry similar to Jinx.
    I mained ashe few seasons ago. She has high burst with her 'always crit' attack. Come to lane, avoid aaing a minion and drop the crit when opponent goes to last hit a minion. Rinse-repeat.

Early game, she lacks an escape, so you can never blind pick her as they'll just counter with a skillshot supp (blitz worst of all).

Late game, all mid, send that arrow in and its GG. Always build GA as most assassins can wreck you easily if allowed near you.

I usually go ifin/pd/lw/bt/ga

Taylor365 wrote: »
    I mained ashe few seasons ago. She has high burst with her 'always crit' attack. Come to lane, avoid aaing a minion and drop the crit when opponent goes to last hit a minion. Rinse-repeat.

Early game, she lacks an escape, so you can never blind pick her as they'll just counter with a skillshot supp (blitz worst of all).

Late game, all mid, send that arrow in and its GG. Always build GA as most assassins can wreck you easily if allowed near you.

I usually go ifin/pd/lw/bt/ga

Maybe tweak that build a bit.

Wow that's nice. Nice to see ADC builds that differ from the usual path.

Anyone feeling the new Black Cleaver. Haven't had a chance to try it yet but I'm not seeing who would benefit from it the most. Riven would work since she loves the CDR and can stack the shred quickly. But besides her....eh?

DC'd and can't reconnect. Anyone else?

rawn wrote: »
    DC'd and can't reconnect. Anyone else?

Working fine for me.

Wow that's nice. Nice to see ADC builds that differ from the usual path.

Anyone feeling the new Black Cleaver. Haven't had a chance to try it yet but I'm not seeing who would benefit from it the most. Riven would work since she loves the CDR and can stack the shred quickly. But besides her....eh?

I think Gnar, Renekton, Shyvana will start building it

What do you think of Warwick top, BOTRK, Black Cleaver, Wits End, Mercury Threads, Frozen Heart with either Warmorgs or Thornmail as necessary

What do you think of Warwick top, BOTRK, Black Cleaver, Wits End, Mercury Threads, Frozen Heart with either Warmorgs or Thornmail as necessary

I remember a while back WW top was a thing before they nerfed his ult. Would start Doran's ring which would give him lots of sustain, was very hard to move him out of lane. Post lvl6 jungle ganks where almost 100% guaranteed kill since he had that lock down on his ult and it did alot of damage at the time. Haven't seen WW in a long time either inside or outside of the jungle since the ult nerfs.

I remember a while back WW top was a thing before they nerfed his ult. Would start Doran's ring which would give him lots of sustain, was very hard to move him out of lane. Post lvl6 jungle ganks where almost 100% guaranteed kill since he had that lock down on his ult and it did alot of damage at the time. Haven't seen WW in a long time either inside or outside of the jungle since the ult nerfs.

Ulting/BOTRK a carry and you kill them in seconds :P His mana costs are insane early, maybe a dorans ring to start. WW is so fun to play

• Advertisement

Well MSI certainly started with a bang. Unreal play.

Korvanica wrote: »
    Well MSI certainly started with a bang. Unreal play.

Don't think Faker liked his surprise birthday party though :P

Don't think Faker liked his surprise birthday party though :P

Hahah that was hilarious. Fair lay to them, the dream of them winning lasted for about 30 seconds after that.

Exciting stuff from MSI
    Even gods can bleed

During the replay of a game they sometimes show a side cam of the shout casters at work. I really want more of this. Check this out from the 2014 WC. I want this to be a thing now on big profile matches, love watching the Intensity and body language as they cast

Casters vs Pros on in 15 minutes before the final :P

5 game winning streak with Malphite :cool:

Frozen Heart + Trinity force you just start wrecking people :P I even go sorc boots if I feel cocky enough :P

I'm addicted to ARAM now. 1 year playing LoL never played it til now. So messy!

Randoms ARAMs are so fun, was rocking AP Pantheon, no-one expects the one shot with his ult

Randoms ARAMs are so fun, was rocking AP Pantheon, no-one expects the one shot with his ult

Ha! Hard to land though, I've missed so many ziggs ults. I keep getting Nasus so play him AP for his E cos his Q is useless. Had my first ever Sona game earlier and surprisingly she is ****ing OP

• Advertisement

Who beats Renekton top. **** me this champ is a right ****. He does so much damage early game, and its free damage because hes always gonna make it to you dashing through minions. I feel like Gnar, Jayce and Rumble would do well versus him, none of which i play. Or maybe an ADC with mobility like Quinn or Vayne.

Did i just answer my own question?

Advertisement