Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

issue with BOI 365

Options
  • 22-05-2011 5:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

logged into 365online no issues and all accounts are there but i cannot see Credit card balance as it is saying "Unavailable" and I wanted to transfer money to pay bill, mabe it is down because of message on website

"Bank of Ireland will conduct essential maintenance on Sunday morning 22nd May 3.00 a.m. - 7.00 a.m. G.M.T

This may impact ATM Services, Point of Sale Transactions and Top Up Services. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this essential maintenance"

anyone else with same issue, ie can see normal account balance but credit card balance is unavailible at present.

thanks, probably because of maintenance:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭ap1986

dimma02 wrote: »
    logged into 365online no issues and all accounts are there but i cannot see Credit card balance as it is saying "Unavailable" and I wanted to transfer money to pay bill, mabe it is down because of message on website

"Bank of Ireland will conduct essential maintenance on Sunday morning 22nd May 3.00 a.m. - 7.00 a.m. G.M.T

This may impact ATM Services, Point of Sale Transactions and Top Up Services. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this essential maintenance"

anyone else with same issue, ie can see normal account balance but credit card balance is unavailible at present.

thanks, probably because of maintenance:rolleyes:
    happened me too,if ya enter a number twice it automatically blocks your account,the only way out of it is to re acticate it by ringin 1800365365

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dimma02

God I wish folks would actually read threads!!!!

I had no issue logging into 365online, it was just that my credit card balance was "unavailible" when logged in, nothing to do with being locked out or anything.
    anyway seems fine now, was probably as I said in thread down to maintenance on BOI's side, but thanks anyways for the BOI phone number!!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Seems to be a regular thing. Notice a lot of Sunday mornings around that time the BoI atms are down. Last couple of weeks esp.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

anybody else getting this Service Unavailable when they try log into BOI365, just like this since midnight, wanted to check accounts and see if paid...there site is really really bad at times,,maybe its just updating at present!!!!

anyone else with same issue, please post if Service Unavailable.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

seems to be working again, i just must be getting it at a time when it is offline to update or something as it was just after midnight but got in ok just now,,,phew!!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Not working for me. Just tried to logon there and got "Service Unavailable". I can't even bring up the homepage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Just checked again there now and it's working again.

its a very erratic site at best, you never know if it is going to work, have to say it is a very bad banking site because of this, usually down at weekends and often in middle of week too, I live abroad and rely on it all the time so you can see how much hassle it can be when down,,,remember around christmas last year, nightmare 365 was, wish they would sort it and keep it up!!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭jendafer1

I cant get into 365 online at all today :( I've been trying all day and at first I would get an error after putting in my details (which were correct) and now it wont even load the homepage - just coming up with service unavailable :(

Sometimes you have to clear your cookies in order to refresh a website, or else it can keep going into same webpage.
    Hopefully it is working for you now, Of all the banking websites I have heard off from freinds etc, the on that gives most trouble seems to be BOI 365.

it is working this afternoon Friday anyhow so fingers crossd it stays up for rest of year!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement