Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Ladies Mini Marathon

Options
  • 22-05-2011 10:17am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My wife want's to run this for the local hospice. She's contacted the hospice and they've no places though if anyone drops out she can take their spot. Her trainer was to register her and didn't so if anyone is registered and can't make it she'd gladly run in their place.

This is in Louth and not A/R/T Events as she'd have to pick up the ticket locally so I'm hoping someone from the area might have a place available :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

Mr Magnolia, this might be too late. I registered for the mini m as a walker but I can't go now. The only thing is, I selected to pick up my number in Galway over the weekend and didn't, but I still have the letter [somewhere]. Maybe she can take this to Dundalk or even on the day to collect a number?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

AnnaGram85 wrote: »
    Mr Magnolia, this might be too late. I registered for the mini m as a walker but I can't go now. The only thing is, I selected to pick up my number in Galway over the weekend and didn't, but I still have the letter [somewhere]. Maybe she can take this to Dundalk or even on the day to collect a number?

PM on the way!

If anyone has a running entry, please let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ellen2007

Hey I have a mini marathon number for a jogger that I cant use I have a leg injury but I'm in Mullingar if thats any use

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lel44

I have a mini marathon number.. I can forward the email and the number can be picked up from Mansion house in Dublin tomorrow as i cant make it.. cheers.. lel

Advertisement