Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th in Naas

Options
  • 22-05-2011 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone would have any suggestions for a good pub in Naas to have my 30th (In August). Not going to be a huge crowd, probably about 30-40 people.

I'm thinking just getting the back of a pub, drinks and some finger food... nothing too fancy. We'll have our own I'd say too.

Any idea's or tips on where to look?

Thanks a million in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'd recommend having a look at las Radas, it's a tapas bar, so only 2/3 types of (very good apparently) beer, but shorts and wine aplenty. Food is great and priced between 5-6 per tapas and would nicely hold 20 - 40 upstairs. It has a lovely laid back feeling. I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fruitbats

Had mine in Lawlers and it cost a foutune and the finger foood was crap.
    The Tapas place is the best bet and they have an upstairs part for parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Whispered wrote: »
    I'd recommend having a look at las Radas, it's a tapas bar, so only 2/3 types of (very good apparently) beer, but shorts and wine aplenty. Food is great and priced between 5-6 per tapas and would nicely hold 20 - 40 upstairs. It has a lovely laid back feeling. I love it.

I agree with this.
    Last time I was there they were setting up for a 30th party. Lovely spot for party, as long as it is not a wild night out you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Thanks folks... I'm looking into it as I type!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

We went to a 40th in the Court. Fab night. They had reserved seating on the right hand side as you walk in and the music was BRILL.......... would so recommend it. We had a ball :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement