Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In-house kitchen fitter

• 22-05-2011 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,
    Anyone know of any kitchen fitters willing to fit an in-house kitchen in Dublin14?
    And what do you think about In-house? any experiences?:rolleyes:

Thanks.
    Bounty:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,808 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

In-house are fine, if you buy what they have in stock. My experience was that they couldn't really manage an order, although I only tried it once. Rather than just losing the order, they then sent a stock item out to me and said it was the item I had ordered, which seemed pretty pathetic carry-on.

If you are getting a fitter, get the fitter to come with you to buy the kitchen. The fitter will probably get a better discount than you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,471 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

PM sent, I forgot to mention that I live in D.18 and the guy I'm recommending is based in Cabinteely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Heres my carpenter fitting my In-House kitchen.

He did a fantastic job and even built in the condensor dryer too,at no extra cost.I wanted a clean/intergrated look,so he intergrated the dryer for me too.

He has a trade account with In House (Long Mile Road) and his quality of work is brilliant.

PM me for his name and number,if you want.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

paddy147 wrote: »

He did a fantastic job and even built in the condensor dryer too,at no extra cost.I wanted a clean/intergrated look,so he intergrated the dryer for me too.

He has a trade account with In House (Long Mile Road) and his quality of work is brilliant.

Looking for prices for a kitchen here in my Mam's house - I wonder would you share (via pm if you prefer) how much that job cost?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 tigerb

paddy147 wrote: »

Hi Paddy PM sent -big saving for me, thanks so much

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

tigerb wrote: »
    Hi Paddy PM sent -big saving for me, thanks so much

No problem at all,glad I was able to help out.

Oh and thanks for the PM too.Ive PMed you back with contact details.:)

Advertisement