Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Skyline

Options
  • 22-05-2011 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for advise. I have a friend who is interested in photography and would love to take some rooftop pictures of Dublin. Thinking about it the first building that come to mind for the best vantage points would be Liberty Hall and some of the buildings in the Grand Canal area.
    My question is, has anyone ever tried to get up to the top of these buildings? Do they allow it and how does somebody arrange it?

I appreciate any advise. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wanrek

I took some pics from The Jervis Centre car park roof...great 360 of the whole city ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

wanrek wrote: »
    I took some pics from The Jervis Centre car park roof...great 360 of the whole city ;)

Likewise Arnotts roof car park

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Liberty Hall open their rooftop once a year in October IIRC.

i have some shots from up there a month or 2 ago, but we get in because i work in the PS and we needed the pics for a project.

P1010860.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I was driving a news crew on Clintons visit and asked the porter could they do a shoot, he said no for insurance reasons. Mind you I just sauntered in off the street,I'm sure if you sent a more formal request they might consider it.

Advertisement