Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Oh Yeah I Forgot About That Album' Thread

• 22-05-2011 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to start up a thread for those albums, for watever reason, you have forgotten about but when you go back to them you actually realise that they tick all the boxes.

My one at the minute is definitely the College Dropout. I remember really enjoying it at the time but after listening to it through recently I was amazed at how good i found it. So many quality tracks - for me Two Words, Spaceships, Never Let You Down and Through the Wire, are the stand out ones. The production of the whole album is top notch imo and the list of guest appearances is pretty impressive too.

I havent yet listened to his latest album but none of Kanyes others came close to the College Dropout i think anyway.

Anyone else got an oldie that theyd forgotten just how good it was or how enjoyable theyd found it?

Comments

Advertisement