Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Philips Videopac G7000 Games

Options
  • 22-05-2011 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for games for the Philips Videopac G7000 console.

I have a few things I can trade but would also be willing to buy them if you create an ad on Adverts.ie as no sales are allowed on these forums.

Philips-G7000.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Saw a few in Rage the other day and was wondering what the **** they were. I'd go in and check it out. They had about 3 maybe more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Saw a few in Rage the other day and was wondering what the **** they were. I'd go in and check it out. They had about 3 maybe more.

Thanks, I didn't think he got those types of games in RAGE, not exactly very sought after. Did you by chance see how much the were?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd imagine they aren't going for very much. didn't see any price. They are over in the corner near the window with the 8bit home micro stuff and are in their original boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'd imagine they aren't going for very much. didn't see any price. They are over in the corner near the window with the 8bit home micro stuff and are in their original boxes.

Cool, I'll drop in on Monday or Tuesday and have a look.

Thanks for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement