Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knockanally for €1

Options
  • 22-05-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Just saw that Knockanally are giving out about 10 or 12 green fees every month for a euro. Played there over the weekend. Great condition for a course that i thought was closed! Wind and rain effected the card though.

Anyway I was told at the club about the 1 euro deal so thought I'd share it with you. Log into www.knockanallygolfclub.com. It's self explanitory. Just note that it's not accessible through their main site. Made that mistake myself the first time!

Saw a 4 ball better ball advertised up there for the June Bank Holiday so might head back up for that. Hopefully the conditions will be a bit calmer :cool:

Advertisement