Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Actors/Actresses

Options
  • 22-05-2011 3:42pm

As seen in the Arts thread but this forum area is more relevant: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72275758

I'm developing a web series and I am looking 1 Actress and 2 Actors and a bunch of extras. Financially we can't offer much except experience and our eternal gratefulness and a some € . If your interested please reply in the thread.

Were looking for people in Dublin unless you don't mind travelling to the city.

We need 1 female pretty much in College (If you can pull off looking older) or in your 25-35.

We need 1 male in his late teens (College) or up to 25 / If you can look young.

And finally another male from his late teens (College) up to 30s.

And as far as extras go we need about 6-10 of you's from your late teens upto 30s at the most and open to both genders.

If interested PM me or reply to this thread or even better: Both

As we said before we don't have much financially as this is a startup series.

So onto the series it's self, we have written the final 5th draft of the pilot. It's called: "Macxis Investigations" (Not finalized but were leaning towards it) It's basically a Noire/Techy Genre. A good example would be "Veronica Mars" but taken from a Teen Male POV and washing away all the girly/romantic drama crap. It has the tech genre 24 has with the usage of computers and everything in this. Also there will be some humor as that's an ingredient to viral.

So for a female we only need 1 days work in 1 location but filmed over 3 scenes and 2 different parts of the location.
    For the male (Late teens - 25) We will need two days work in 2 locations, one of the locations you will be interacting with the female.
    The 2nd male (Teens-30s) We need 1 day work in 1 location and you will be in the same location as the other male.

Then we just need 4-10 extras at 1 location 1 day with the first and 2nd male.

Filming will hopefully begin in June and and for the male scenes judging by the weather during the day and keeping the times closest together although one of the big scenes we'd like a night time scene however we do have visual effects.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I think that's a great thing. When are you planning on casting?

Well now actually as we hope to film during the summer. So if you know anyone friends and/of family looking for experience let's us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I'd be up for it! Sounds like a laugh! :D I'll be working during the summer though! I don't think I'd pull off 25 though! What do I do PM you a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tyuis

Hey man, sounds pretty interesting.

Would you be able to provide more details? Such as, location of casting/filming? Will it be Weekend/evening times? And a little background on the series template would be great too.

Thanks

I'd be up for it! Sounds like a laugh! :D I'll be working during the summer though! I don't think I'd pull off 25 though! What do I do PM you a pic?

So first off are you male or female? And just PM them. If your male we obviously have a 2nd role that goes upto to 35 and same with female.

• Advertisement

tyuis wrote: »
    Hey man, sounds pretty interesting.

Would you be able to provide more details? Such as, location of casting/filming? Will it be Weekend/evening times? And a little background on the series template would be great too.

Thanks

I'll be editing the the OP.

BUMP.

Advertisement