Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoreline/Greystones Summer Camp?

Options
  • 22-05-2011 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Has anyone sent their kid to Shoreline for summer camp? I just found out about it today. Very reasonable price at 65euro for the week.

Wondering how long they swim for each day? What they do there all day?

I have a 5 year old

thanks for any insight!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

would be interested in hearing more, I am due to pay another school 50 for 3 mornings!!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Nancenet70

a friend replied to me off boards about this
    saying it was a great camp IF your child can change themselves for swim (which mine is quite old enough post swim) i'm going to investigate the schedule for her age group and see if i can come and help her change...as swim is important to me in a camp situation
    she also said they do a camp in the rec centre - which has no swim but is supposed to be great as well

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

I have a 4 and a half year old. Would be interested in the Charlesland camp. Does anybody know what activities they do, and is it good and well run?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dudmis

My boys went to the easter camp in shoreline and they absolutely loved it - i was hoping to get them into the summer camp aswell but they are not doing a camp for 3-5 yr olds because there wasn't enough interest.

Its a real pity because they had a ball at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gymnasticlivie

Trojan Gymnastic Academy just off the M50 in Ballyogan are running 3 camps for 4-6 year olds over the summer.. you can contact them on their website www.trojanacademy.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 SugarloafGC

Hi All,

Sugarloaf Gymnastics Club who are based in Shoreline are running fun gymnastics camps for children 4 years + in July and August. We are separate to the Shoreline Camp itself. We cater for both boys and girls, of any gymnastics experience - none to advanced!

July 25th - 28th 2.30pm - 6pm
    August 15th - 20th 2.30pm - 6pm

Pop into us in the gym, we are there Saturday 9.30am - 1pm July & August and Tuesday - Thursday 5pm - 8pm to enquire or pick up application forms at the Shoreline Reception. PM me if you would like more details. We hope to have our website up and running during the summer. :)

Advertisement