Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Text Problem

Options
  • 22-05-2011 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Although I have full signal and have restarted my phone a couple of times, I haven't been able to receive text messages since yesterday.
    I've been in touch with people who have texted me and it seems that the problem only exists with people also on the meteor network. I can send texts and others receive them without any hassle. Does anyone know what this problem could be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Sinemo

Thanks for getting back to me!

I changed over to meteor around August 2007, so no.

I got my phone around January 2010

Yes, nothing had been changed on the phone, and it just stopped working.

I'm going to try and drop in my phone to the store I bought it from (still have the receipt and box for it) and see if they will check it out. I've been told that Nokia phones have a 3 year warranty. If thats not the problem, I don't know what I'll do...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement