Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money-free existence

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

There was a guy on the radio yesterday who began living money free for a year and now he's been doing it for the past 3 years nearly. It was on Rte Documentary hour doconone:

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/doconone/radio-documentary-moneyless-mark-boyle-freeconomy.html

Well worth a listen but certainly not for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Given that this is more about personal finances rather than being a Consumer Issues, I'm going to move this thread to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm not sure we're designed to be a repository for soon-to-be deleted Wiki articles. OP, if you can tell me how this topic fits within the forum's charter, please drop me a PM and I'll look at it for you. As it stands, it's a bit OT in my opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement