Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combo Bus & Train Ticket

Options
  • 22-05-2011 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

This may be a stupid question so forgive me! Is it possible to get a return ticket using the Train to Dublin and getting the bus (Bus Eireann) home? The buses run much later and it'll be so handy.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

This may be a stupid question so forgive me! Is it possible to get a return ticket using the Train to Dublin and getting the bus (Bus Eireann) home? The buses run much later and it'll be so handy.

Thanks!
    Not a stupid question at all, but there is no such ticket I'm afraid.

The only cross-availability are the weekly medium hop, long hop and giant hop tickets in the greater Dublin area, weekly, monthly and annual Cork commuter tickets, and annual Iarnrod Eireann/Bus Eireann all services tickets.

Advertisement