Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Christian

Options
  • 22-05-2011 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

I popped in to see Eddie Christian during the week and have been very upset all weekend as a result. Which I realise is probably very silly to let a fortune teller upset me so much but he made a prediction that I really really do not want to happen. How accurate is he usually on short term stuff

Ollie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Eddie is generally good on picking up stuff that is happening with you now but as his prediction ... he is generally way off.

June on lower abbey street is good ..pm me if you want he no:

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

yeah eddie can freak you out with past and present events but his future stuff is not great. been twice and hes not got a prediction right. June doesnt have any psychic abilities just reads cards, wont mess with your head with specific dates in the past like eddie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Olliereider

Yup I usually go to June or Grainne,

I find that both of them are useful to help wade through my thoughts about whats going on at the time. Also I find that if I am worried about something like a big decision or a change coming down the line I usually leave with the feeling like "I can handle this" . Which of em is more accurate on the future? Think I will be sticking to June/Grainne in future anyhow as I really more go to help me figure stuff out in my own head than looking for hard and fast info on the future :P

i found june and grainne gave me opposite readings on a specific situation so cant say whos more accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

So you are waiting for the prediction day right now. ;)

• Advertisement

meryem wrote: »
    So you are waiting for the prediction day right now. ;)

ha yeah any day now. never had a furture prediction come true from any card reader/psychic. only past and present stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Olliereider

Well, the extremely unlikely and highly undesirable thing predicted by Eddie happened today and I am surprisingly not upset about the whole thing....and he was spot on on the slightly bizzare dynamic which it arose from .... random !

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Well, the extremely unlikely and highly undesirable thing predicted by Eddie happened today and I am surprisingly not upset about the whole thing....and he was spot on on the slightly bizzare dynamic which it arose from .... random !

first time for everything i suppose:D

did it happen because he told you it would happen and you did something that made it so? or did you do nothing and it just happened. or by you doing nothing did you prevent it from not happening? :) headwrecker

i was once told i would hear from an ex in 3 days. i accidently sent her a text on the 3rd day and she replied. therefore i made it happen because i was conscious of the event and my subconscious made it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

I hope it's ok to revive threads that are a few months old. I went to him recently after reading some reviews here on the forum but am not very impressed. I'm actually kind of disappointed to say it because I love a good reading and have been saving my money for a while, I feel like I have just thrown e55 away :( I don't want to say he's a bad reader because obviously he has read for many, many people before and has been accurate. I just felt really rushed (reading was no more than 15 mins), very vague and all future based. Nothing at all about my past. He said I was easy to read so either A.) there's nothing much happening in my life for the next couple of months or B.) He was having a bit of an off day. I don't want to skew other's opinions of him but I am slightly concerned by how I was basically told nothing at all. I have never, ever had that before. Has anyone had a similar experience?

• Advertisement

Isolt wrote: »
    I hope it's ok to revive threads that are a few months old. I went to him recently after reading some reviews here on the forum but am not very impressed. I'm actually kind of disappointed to say it because I love a good reading and have been saving my money for a while, I feel like I have just thrown e55 away :( I don't want to say he's a bad reader because obviously he has read for many, many people before and has been accurate. I just felt really rushed (reading was no more than 15 mins), very vague and all future based. Nothing at all about my past. He said I was easy to read so either A.) there's nothing much happening in my life for the next couple of months or B.) He was having a bit of an off day. I don't want to skew other's opinions of him but I am slightly concerned by how I was basically told nothing at all. I have never, ever had that before. Has anyone had a similar experience?

i seen him 3 times. first i was blown away, next two times i was in and out in 15 mins and didnt think it was worth it. last time he just said i was in the doldrums and left it like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

Thanks for replying, that makes me feel better to read. (not that you had a bad reading of course, but that I'm not the only one who came away with nothing) I am going through a transitionary thing at the moment so maybe my cards were all confusing but that's kinda why I wanted a reading. For some clarity! Hahah ah well, I've had many readings over the years by different psychics and mediums, I did well to only get a bad reading recently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Isolt wrote: »
    Thanks for replying, that makes me feel better to read. (not that you had a bad reading of course, but that I'm not the only one who came away with nothing) I am going through a transitionary thing at the moment so maybe my cards were all confusing but that's kinda why I wanted a reading. For some clarity! Hahah ah well, I've had many readings over the years by different psychics and mediums, I did well to only get a bad reading recently :)

Many people have came away with nothing after seeing him. Quite a lot of feedback has been posted about his readings both here and elsewhere, and the prevailing theme threaded through it all is that Eddie is pretty good at reading the past and the present (usually) and abysmal at reading the future. People acknowledge later, "Oh, because he was so spot-on about my past/present, I expected his predictions to be spot-on as well." It's a common thing though - it's way easier to read people's past and present conditions than it is to read the future.

Similar to what you said about the reading with him being rushed and lasting only about 15 minutes, others have reported the same thing. He normally has queues of people waiting to see him, so apparently he rockets through the readings with people to get through them all.

Other things I've heard about him is that he can insist he's right about something to the point of being obstreperous and disrespectful. As in, how could Eddie ever be wrong? It's also been mentioned by quite a few people that he meanders off into his own love life troubles and prattles on about the ex-love of his life who broke his heart, or something.

Someone else said they were a bit taken aback by how flamboyant he is. I'd say you'd need a cup of chamomile tea by a pleasant waterfall after coming out from a reading with him. :)

I'm sure he has some ability alright, but he's more miss than hit - especially where the future is concerned, by all accounts.

I'm sure if you stick to what you're doing at the moment and hang in there, everything will work itself out by Christmas. Sometimes a change of environment with all these new faces - as disconcerting as it can be at first - is just what you need to do away with old habit patterns and sort of re-emerge anew and what-not. A blessing in disguise for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

I don't rate him, he told me a couple of years ago i'd never have kids. I now have a 11 week old baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

chirogirl wrote: »
    I don't rate him, he told me a couple of years ago i'd never have kids. I now have a 11 week old baby.

true he told me i was going to come into some money, so I spent money I saved up for 2yrs, now I got no holl or money.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jamsie2001

I went to see him. I felt he was a charalatan just trying to fool people to part with their money. Nothing holistic about him at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭jolivmmx

I was dragged to a psychic by a good-friend. It was Eddie. I am pretty cynical and not into all things “metaphysical”.

However, I was really impressed by him. He was spot on with his predictions. I am surprised by the negative posts. I didn’t give him anything away. It was specific stuff about my mother’s health and other personal things that I haven’t told anybody.

I didn’t expect anything but was pleasantly surprised. As far as Irish psychics go, he seems to have some form of gift

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mystic Meg

Eddie Christian is a dangerous charlatan. He is cruel and says awful things to people. Don't waste your money on him

• Registered Users Posts: 12 amelia88

@Mystic Meg I have to disagree. Had a reading with Eddie today and he was spot on with everything. He is highly intuitive, gives sound advice and an absolute gentleman. Would 100% recommend.

Advertisement