Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fashion-ish C+C needed

• 22-05-2011 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

I'm spamming the C+C in here today sorry mods! Anyway, I went for a wander with my girlfriend today and took a few photos.

Ok so which one looks better? Also, out of interested, can you tell me what kind of monitor/tablet/phone your looking at?

emilia_grunwald_by_sic_side_fx-d3gykz4.jpg

emilia_rework_by_sic_side_fx-d3h0hnz.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

There's not enough separation between the model and background IMO. It looks to me like the background was selectively darkened (and too much). And the face in particular looks overprocessed to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Cheers! Yeah I guess the background is a bit dark, but it was a woods, and when you fire the flash it blackens the background like mad! her face, oddly enough hasnt seen much processing at all?? I saturated the colour a bit alright she's quite tanned. think the diffuser makes her look a bit too shiney. I'm already seeing a lot I dont like about it. Maybe a bit hasty posting it up! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

wb looks a tad cold too

wb? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

white balance

the hands and face look a weeeee bit on the blue side

• Advertisement

True that! hhhmmmm tweaking....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

its a nice shot but the background needs to be lightened for contrast. also the models eye looks unnaturally bright. either because of pp, lighting or my monitor

Thanks mate. Yeah I'm not sure what to do with the back, if I try to brighten it its just pure noise, rather horrible looking. The flash defo did that to her eyes, the shot straight off the camera has very white whites if you get me. PP would actually be to dull them down? :-/

**edit im gonna see what I can do about that background now. It's starting to bug me!**

This c+c craic is great!! thanks for all the comments folks!

Any thoughts on which one is better levelled?

Advertisement