Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live wireless disconnection - UPC??

• 22-05-2011 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

Just wondering has anyone else expierenced any wifi connection problems with UPC? My connection is brilliant (when its there) but unfourntaly the connection drops on my probably every 10-15 minutes :(

My wireless connection seems to drop quite alott making it near impossible to play xbox live (which is what im trying to do :mad:) - I'm using the two pin wireless adapter but the same thing happened (connection dropped) when I used my laptop as a wireless point and connected my xbox to my laptop with an ethernet cable.

Basically just wondering is there anything I need to do to try and sort this (I have already forwarded the ports on my router)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Happens to me a lot, think its a router problem for me though.
    Was grand when we were robbing internet from the neighbours :D

Advertisement