Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed ASAP PLEASE?! Accounting, Chemistry, Biology and Maths

• 22-05-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I had another thread stating that I'm sitting the Leaving cert even though I've been extremely sick and haven't attended much school in the last 2 years (crazy, I know!).
    Thats still the case, but now that its so close, I need to know a few things if anyone can help me please?
    All help is greatly appreciated!

1. I'm doing Pass Accounting. Are there any particular accounts I should know to get me through the exam? Kinda clueless on this if I'm honest.

2. Any tips for higher level Chemistry? I know everything about atoms and all that jazz, and I have a bit of a grasp on Organic Chemistry.

3. Is it true that knowledge of Units 1 & 2 (plus maybe reproduction) would be enough to get me through the exam? Or is there anything in particular I should know?

4. Are there any questions in the maths papers that you would recommend I study for in particular? I have algebra, Trigonometry and some of the Coordinate Geometry off already!

I know it sounds crazy that I'm sitting the exams, but I am! I've got Honors English, Honors German and pass Irish all prepared and ready already! I'm just looking for some tips to get me through the other ones!

Thanks for reading!
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Alright I'm sure you're sick of people telling you to wait till next year so I'll save you that advice...

For chemistry, the topic that should be your no.1 is the organic chemistry, which is also the longest topic on the course. It's at least two guaranteed questions with the experiment in Q2, and the fuels question (6 or 7 I think) and there tends to be another one after that. In our mocks there were 4 organic questions, half the paper. Also, learn all of the titrations as it's always Q1.

I really don't know what to tell you for maths, especially if you haven't covered so many topics. Calculus itself is up to 4 questions, and statistics and probability 2 Q so if you don't have them and haven't even finished the line they it'd be very hard to cover what's necessary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

for ol accounting you know half the paper. Cash flow statements and ratios. Debtors and creditors control accounts are due, depreciation and cash budgeting

Advertisement