Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Bookies slow paying out today?

• 22-05-2011 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I had a bet on the Derry/Fermanagh match earlier on PP which won....STILL not settled....asked live help earlier...reason given was they're real busy as it's last day of season.

Anyone else still waiting or known delays this long?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

PP have been making errors of late settling bets. Settling bets as losers that are winners and vice versa. I suspect they are triple checking everything hence the delays.

Last say of the season is a bullsh1t excuse lol :D - more like understaffed!!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

You would have had all the PL outrights to be settled so that would have taken a while.
    On a different note:
    Heard Boyles would have had one of their worst days ever if all PL teams had scored today at 125/1!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

Heard Boyles would have had one of their worst days ever if all PL teams had scored today at 125/1!

I'm sure they weren't quaking in their boots. It's only happened three times in the last 5 seasons (twice this season). Most other firms offer 350 to 500/1 on that bet, so can't see how they'd suffer too much.

Advertisement