Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr.sinead ni shuinear

Options
  • 22-05-2011 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Dr.sinead ni shuinear ! ...does this name sound familiar?

Hi id like to know does Sinead teach at UCD .
    Im not sure ..I just saw a programme on the telly tonight about travelllers I saw her and recognised her voice the moment she started speacking.
    By the way I think she is a leagand of a Cultural Antropologist :D
    Thanks boards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 julia88

hi,she's my mother,i now she doesnt teach in UCD but she may of done a lecture there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jtressle

Hi! I am a student and I am trying to use some of Dr. ni Shuinear's research and interviews in a paper, but I need to contact her to ask permission and to get a citation. Do you know how I can contact her? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Strange thread is strange

• Registered Users Posts: 2 julia88

if you mail me your details ill send them to my mother,im pretty sure she would love to help my e mail is Removed by Admin: Please don't post personal details on the internet. Use Private Messaging instead

Advertisement