Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Eyebrow Piercing

Options
  • 22-05-2011 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Guys, I'm thinking about getting an anti-eyebrow piercing done, does anyone have any experience with them? Also would most piercing studios do them? I have had a good few piercings done & am looking for something a bit different. Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

They have a tendency to grow out, mine did. They look awesome though, and leave very minimal scarring if you take it out on time. Afaik most studio's do them

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Yep, mine grew out after a month or two, but theres no scar there now. It did look horrendous after it started growing out. My favourite piercing ever though!

You have to be very careful though, especially with makeup, face wash, moisturisers, giving someone a hug, sleeping funny etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Mine lasted 6months. Just took it out there a few days ago.

Beautiful piercing.

Advertisement