Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Wallet

Options
  • 22-05-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Obviously a very long shot but...

Was upstairs in the Dail bar on Saturday night till close. Was only halfway during the cab home I realised I'd no wallet. License and card's were in it. No sign of it today unfortunately the there.

Any anyone has any info would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

1mcampo1 wrote: »
    Obviously a very long shot but...

Was upstairs in the Dail bar on Saturday night till close. Was only halfway during the cab home I realised I'd no wallet. License and card's were in it. No sign of it today unfortunately the there.

Any anyone has any info would be great
    Maybe try the Dail rather than random boardsies, just an idea :rolleyes:, otherwise its gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

i was going to say something but i had second thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Maybe try the Dail rather than random boardsies, just an idea :rolleyes:, otherwise its gone.

I read the OP like they had checked already, and were seeing if anyone picked it up outside etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

inisboffin wrote: »
    I read the OP like they had checked already, and were seeing if anyone picked it up outside etc.
    i know he/she said its a longshot but still, i would say its more of a hail mary or a punt really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

Thanks, good thinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭loser2old4board

Try the Gardai as well. There's still an odd honest soul left in the country.
    Maybe somebody left it in to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

Try the Gardai as well. There's still an odd honest soul left in the country.
    Maybe somebody left it in to them.

That was the next place after the dail, but no luck unfortunatly

Advertisement