Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have any people done the 3 game trade in offer at Gamestop?

• 23-05-2011 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭

In Gamestop if you trade in 3 games, you can get a new game from 3 euros. Just wondering if any people have done this and what price would a full priced new release game be? I want LA Noire. Also can you trade in ps3 games with xbox? ( Ihave 2 xbox games I wanna trade in and one ps3) I ask on here because I hate my local Gamestop with a passion and wanna avoid any unecessary trips in there if possible. Thanks.

http://www.gamestop.ie/500titlestradein

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I've done it. I traded in Halo Wars, Civilization and Little Big Planet and got the new Mortal Kombat for 3 euro. I also traded in Operation Flashpoint: Red River, Bulletstorm and Dragon Age: Origins for LA Noire and ended up with €1.91 store credit after it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Got L.A Noire myself on friday for €3 and traded 3 absolute stinkers in for it :D
    Mind you what I got back was a let down but thats another thread.

Traded a CSI game, Watchmen parts 1+2, and Prison Break, all bought for the purpose of trading in for this deal ;)

Oh make sure you get your skates on though the deal is finished on thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

Ya I traded in Mass effect 2, Batman Arkham Asylem and something else I can't remember and got Brink. The insurance isn't worth it unless you're planning to keep the game for ages I reckon.

Good deal IMO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Plenty of games can be bought for <10 euro for this deal.

I traded GTA4 Xbox (wasnt working on my xbox, i would still play it online if I could)
    LittleBigPlanet PS3 (always meant to try this out, it came with my my ps3, going to download it as my free gift for the PSN mess)
    Destroy All Humans on PS3 (bought it for 5€ for the purpose of this offer)

these and my €3 desposit enabled me to pick up my pre-ordered LA Noire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I've done it 3 times now in the Galway store and picked up
    LA Noire XBOX
    Brink XBOX and
    Mortal Kombat on the PS3

I picked up the Second Army of Two for 4.99 in Currys that you can use it the deal too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭da gamer

thanks to the op for this thread. i traded in 3 old games and got l.a. noir for 3 quid. really enjoying it at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Thanks for the replies, traded in fallout 3, gta IV and Siren: Blood curse and got LA Noire for 4 euros. My GTA IV disc was ****ed but they still took it but just charge you an extra euro as they have to get it fixed, which is pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭da gamer

do gamestop always take in scratched games?

Advertisement