Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have tofu, will use!

Options
  • 23-05-2011 2:40am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I have about a 2/3 of a block of tofu and at a loss as to what to make for dinner tonight. I don't want to make another stir fry and I tried salt and pepper tofu last week. I have carrot and pumpkin that I might roast or mash. Any suggestions as to what to do with the tofu?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Hmm, baked tofu would be nice with roasted veg! The recipe even calls for 2/3 of a block :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I use it to make chilli con carne.

Fry some onions, garlic and fresh chilli. Add chilli powder. The add a tin of tomatoes. When it's bubbling, throw in some kidney beans. And then add the broken up bits of tofu. Finish off with some herbs (whatever you have to hand) and serve with brown rice. It's delicious!

Advertisement