Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

J1 to chicago jobs + house share

• 23-05-2011 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys, myself and a mate (two lads) are heading over to Chicago on a J1 in June and hoping to visit a few other places while there until September.

We've tried to look for some jobs and accommodation online but theres not alot out there, so we're planning on finding work and place ta live in the city when we get over there.

Anyone else headin over to Chicago this summer that would like to house share?smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dec the tall

TuxedoGav wrote: »
    Hey guys, myself and a mate (two lads) are heading over to Chicago on a J1 in June and hoping to visit a few other places while there until September.

We've tried to look for some jobs and accommodation online but theres not alot out there, so we're planning on finding work and place ta live in the city when we get over there.

Anyone else headin over to Chicago this summer that would like to house share?smile.gif

Hello myself and two friends have just agreed a lease on an apartment in Evanston , it is beside Northwestern university, which seems like a cool area full of students and bars with tons of frat houses

The apartment is really nice with 3 bed rooms and is only a 8 minute walk to a train which runs every 8 minutes to downtown Chicago... The train takes 45 mins to downtown and costs 2.25$ per trip which is really good.it takes about 25-30 mins on the train to get to Wrigelyville ... The apartment has 3 bed rooms of which 2 have 1 single bed and the other room has a double bed, two bathrooms a fully furnished kitchen a table, chairs and a couch, which can be converted into a double bed.. The apartment is really nice and is pretty spacious for Rent it would cost for 5 people $300 each a month plus a $300 security deposit..... for the 1st month which would be paid back on september 10th 2011

Let me know if you or anyone eles who sees this is interested my email address is declanclear25@hotmail.com

Advertisement