Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasturtium problem

Options
  • 23-05-2011 7:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭

Hi - I have Nasturtiums growing in hanging baskets, trailing and upright types. They've been doing fine until recently but the leaves are starting to curl badly. Any idea why? The baskets have general purpose compost with a little water retaining gel and fertiliser plugs. I have other plants in the baskets too. Could it be too much water? Fertiliser? The recent strong wind? What can I do to help them? Appreciate any help.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Sedum and Sage

It's probably the strong winds and cold nights, it might be worth bringing them into a porch or somewhere sheltered until the weather improves. You would imagine that it would be safe to put tender bedding plants out in late May, but unfortunately the weather is more like April at the moment.

Advertisement