Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could a graduate post a photo of an NUI Galway degree certificate?

Options
  • 23-05-2011 7:39am

I have my final stamped results from NUIG but work over here wants my original degree.... That will cost a fortune to post over and if I remember correctly, is A3 and in Latin.

I just want to show them what it looks like and how pointless it is to send... So if anyone could do that, it would be a big help.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

the NUI in dublin will do an A4 one in english.

http://www.nui.ie/services/document-services.asp

Anyone? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

I was in a similar situation to OP and I was told (perhaps wrongly) that I wasn't allowed to scan it as its an official document. Don't ask me what he meant by official. It was in a copy shop near the NUI in merrion sq in dublin. Ended up getting the A4 version and fed-exing it. Didn't cost that much and maybe the NUI would post it over? They include postage within ireland, so I'd say they would post it on for a small fee. They were very nice in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Simarillion

Would if I could but I'm in the UK and my degree is in Galway.

I know that NUIG will print off an A4 sheet of paper with your degree on it translated into English, for the benefit of some Uni's over here that want the full degree and not just a results transcript.
    I also know that they charge up to €50 for the pleasure of having it done. Might be worth getting in touch with them though.

Thanks for the advice and that... But I'm still looking for a photo so I can give an example of what mine would look like and then show them the results page I already have.

So if anyone can take a photo, it would be great.. I'm in Vietnam so I'm fairly stuck for ideas and money here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement