Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time jobs in Wilton/City Centre?

Options
  • 23-05-2011 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a job in the Wilton area, dont have a car so cant really go too far afield, (although the bus does run into the city of course) - would anybody know of any places? Will be handing out CV's across the Wilton shopping centre and keeping an eye on websites too but just would like to hear if any locals know of openings - not from the city so any help would be much appreciated!

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

There its a sticky with available jobs in cork, best bet is to have a look in there

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ButtonyBoo

Pulse Accessories were advertising on jobs.ie - might be worth trying there? Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 mini1972

MoJos coffee house beside the CUH across from Xtra-Vision were looking for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

I'd check out penny's or tescos in the wilton shopping centre, they have a big staff turn over and are pretty much always looking for people, not the best paid in the world but good chances of getting a foot in the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

if your willing to move you area slightly Lidl - close by in Togher and Aldi - out at Turners Cross often advertise for staff. I haven't seen an ad this week but I see ads on a regular enough basis that I think they look for staff every 2-3 months. Worth a try at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 BigDinny

I was in Aldi in Ballinollig on Friday last and there was an advert up looking for people- this might be too far away for you

Advertisement