Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfiefest Beers - 15th and 16th of July

Options
  • 23-05-2011 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭

He's only here for a week, so when do ye all wanna dance with tooth and claw?

What day suits you best for beers? 20 votes

Friday 15th July
    0%
    Saturday 16th July
    30%
    NerinAtavan-HalentrowelledFuturecrookgirl_fridayboomkatalog 6 votes
    Either Day
    20%
    Solitairepsycho-hopeToniTuddledeirdre_dub 4 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    50%
    ShiminayentropispoonbadgerHandsome BobFago!CDfmcyberwolf77MoragDOC09UNAMFewFew 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Saturday 16th July
    Definitely can't make the 16th.

If it's on the 15th, I'll do my bestest to try make it. It all depends on how bopped out I am after Duran Duran the previous night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

trowelled wrote: »

If it's on the 15th, I'll do my bestest to try make it. It all depends on how bopped out I am after Duran Duran the previous night.

If we go to Club Nassau then you could request more Duran Duran all night.

Club Nassau - Home of the slow set and 80's music all night. :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Atari Jaguar
    I will do two beers you know. Back to back 15th and 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Atari Jaguar
    I will do two beers you know. Back to back 15th and 16th.

Hardcore!

But let's try get unity here, otherwise you'll end up with two half-assed parties rather than one EPIC PARTY worthy of your visit. I'm planning all sorts of Obama-esque security. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Atari Jaguar
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Hardcore!

But let's try get unity here, otherwise you'll end up with two half-assed parties rather than one EPIC PARTY worthy of your visit. I'm planning all sorts of Obama-esque security. :D
    The security is to protect me, or to protect you from me? Also if I do both nights someone better bring one of these:
    lawn-wheelbarrow.jpg&sa=X&ei=DUTaTeChHYfGgAeY8txY&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHBM58scsF38GpdKNhkdFUZbSmr4A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Either Day
    So folks voting for the ole Atari there are basically saying No eh eh eh?

I've a funny feeling we gonna end up with two sessions. Sure Wolfie deserves that! :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Either Day
    Who is up for both? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I've a yes for either or both days, but can never turn down an Atari Jaguar!!!

ZiFMV.png
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    So folks voting for the ole Atari there are basically saying No eh eh eh?

I've a funny feeling we gonna end up with two sessions. Sure Wolfie deserves that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Saturday 16th July
    I can do the 15th. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

yeah what twinny said :D

• Advertisement

What happened to young people being all hardcore and partying several nights in a row while sustaining themselves on red bull and cold sausage rolls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

we got old :(

Pfffft no excuse, this year I went out 3 nights in a row, in fact the 3rd night was the last noc beers and I went into work the day before stinking of drink so you young kids got no excuse not to go to these beers.

It's not like things will get that lively at a Duran Duran concert anyway. :D

Atari Jaguar
    I am not old yet. Why, I shall only be 34 by the time I see you lovely people

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Either Day
    saturday suits me better

Atari Jaguar
    Then I shall see you then hope

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Atari Jaguar
    Maguined wrote: »
    What happened to young people being all hardcore and partying several nights in a row while sustaining themselves on red bull and cold sausage rolls?
    Actually, can we just do this? :pac:

Atari Jaguar
    Actually, can we just do this? :pac:
    I offered to.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

And I'm not dead yet. We should hang out.

Either Day
    Makes more sense that way! All those who can go on friday do that and the all those who can go on Saturday do that :D

Double Beers = Awesomeness :eek:

Has it ever been attempted before :pac:

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar
    Makes more sense that way! All those who can go on friday do that and the all those who can go on Saturday do that :D

Double Beers = Awesomeness :eek:

Has it ever been attempted before :pac:
    I has no clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

All those who can go on friday do that and the all those who can go on Saturday do that :D

Go out on Friday and stay for Saturday?

Atari Jaguar
    Galvasean wrote: »
    Brilliance, let's kill me with style.

Either Day

Stay for Saturday day time?
    Brilliance, let's kill me with style.

We will have you throwing some cheesy dance moves walking down Dublin city centre before passing out :pac:

Either Day
    cyberwolf = Technoviking Mk2??!? :eek::D

Atari Jaguar
    No, he's my cousin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Saturday 16th July
    Pfffft no excuse, this year I went out 3 nights in a row, in fact the 3rd night was the last noc beers and I went into work the day before stinking of drink so you young kids got no excuse not to go to these beers.

It's not like things will get that lively at a Duran Duran concert anyway. :D

Magsy, I'm not a young kid. I'm the same age as you, you fool :p

Anywho, I don't care about the rest of the crowd. I'll be dancing like a maniac at that concert. Just try and contain me :D

*dances out of thread while singing*
    "the reflex is in charge of finding treasure in the dark....."

We can all stay in the same hostel and have an org... er good times!

Magsy, I'm not a young kid. I'm the same age as you, you fool :p
    :eek:

You look younger.

• Advertisement

Either Day
    We can all stay in the same hostel and have an org... er good times!

Sounds good to me! :D:pac:

We probably should pre-arrange it better this time though :p *remembers getting frozen out of last Beers* :o

Advertisement