Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfiefest Beers - 15th and 16th of July

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Atari Jaguar
    is that all drinks or just certain ones....guess the fibbers newbie:D

Afaik all drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Atari Jaguar
    Fago! wrote: »
    Afaik all drinks.

Holy ****, this could get messy. :o I'm locking my laptop up and giving the key to me ma. :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Atari Jaguar
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Holy ****, this could get messy. :o I'm locking my laptop up and giving the key to me ma. :pac::pac::pac:
    Yeah, we may need more wheelbarrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Atari Jaguar
    Yeah, we may need more wheelbarrows.
    The ones from last night are somewhat stained and dented...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Atari Jaguar
    Oh, so I broke my phone dropping it last night in the bathroom. I can't get the thing unlocked now, so I will be in the Parnell Street Fibber's if anyone looking for me after about 8:30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Atari Jaguar
    the one on parnell street i think, ill be there about 9 with cake :)

Damn! I was planning on arriving at 3 :P
    trowelled wrote: »
    Had a fun night.

Was great to finally meet you Wolfie.

The DJ sure sucked a lot of balls though

You were so angry at that DJ! So So angry! Me and KotE were diggin' the disco/Motown vibe, twas a very close call between staying and going :P
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I'll be there around 9pm-9.30pm, and I'll wearing extra bright clothes just to piss off the fibbers faithful. ;) :pac:
    reallyrose wrote: »
    Me too!
    We can be the brightly coloured gang and we can go around being optimistic at people.

That's how I normally roll in Fibbers. I may just bust out a Hawaiian shirt (mostly because I've nothing else clean :P )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

Was out until a short while ago, so will get something to eat now and try make an appearance at this :)

Atari Jaguar
    Was out until a short while ago, so will get something to eat now and try make an appearance at this :)
    :cool: I shall be in a black trilby, and an Army of Darkness t-shirt.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You were so angry at that DJ! So So angry! Me and KotE were diggin' the disco/Motown vibe, twas a very close call between staying and going :P

Whoa, whoa! There was no digging of disco on my part. None.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Off sniffing burnt rubber for the weekend! :o :pac:

Was kind of dubious it would actually happen, but it did, so ...

Cyber, sorry to be missing you, hope you enjoyed your few days and that the rest is even better!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Is anyone in fibberoons yet?

Atari Jaguar
    Yeah we're here.

Im on the luas in now. Im getting chatted up on the luas........ By a crazy person.... Im actually scared...

Atari Jaguar
    Does the luas smell?? get here soon. <3 you bbz x x x x x

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Any room for this old timer?

I'm in deep need of alcoholic sustenance this evening...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Saturday 16th July
    Im on the luas in now. Im getting chatted up on the luas........ By a crazy person.... Im actually scared...

Did you do the Stay Safe Programme in primary school??

Say no, get away and tell someone. KEEP TELLING!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Cupcake wont stop talking about her dirty pussy.

Its such a good dirty pussy. Everybody had a taste.

Atari Jaguar
    Cupcake's dirty pussy tasted fantastic!!!!! I would.

Atari Jaguar
    D.R.U.N.K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Atari Jaguar
    Oh good christ, bleeding my eyes out here already. TOMORROW SHALL NOT BE FUN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I had a great night. But I will be joining spoon-pants in the land of the "oh why god why" tomorrow.

I shall line up supplies now.

My spelling would be worse without Firefox checking it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

5;20 and heading. Home is either epic win or lost.,..

Sunday be damned!
    Great night, thanks to all for being so sound.

...yes, yes I have regrets but let's not air them here.

Thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Saturday 16th July
    Got waaaaay too drunk and made an arse of myself =/ Apologies to everyone! It was fun from what I can remember. Now I have to go fly on a plane. That will be fun.

Got waaaaay too drunk and made an arse of myself =/ Apologies to everyone! It was fun from what I can remember. Now I have to go fly on a plane. That will be fun.

Bailer!

I had a good night. Those were some good dirty pushes. I could have done without the judgmental stares in spar this morning while i was buying the delicious chicken roll that Im now too sleepy to chew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Atari Jaguar
    It was great talking to y'all, even Fago! :pac:

Can't even remember legging it tbh. I ran out of cash unfortunately, €2.50 a drink it was not. :pac:

MON: Always a pleasure, didn't recognise anyone when I initially came in but you put me at ease. You are the mon. ;)

Atavan: Great meeting you, you seemed like the craic, I was disappointed that I didn't get a chance to talk to ya again after our initial exchange.

That_Guy: Legend, and listened to too much of my ****e talk. Should of told me to STFU. :pac:

Cyber: I was so glad that I got a chance to talk to ya at the start of the night. I'm always nervous meeting new boardsies but it was an absolute pleasure. You are the man wolfie. :)

Windsock: A pleasure as well, apologies for the overuse of the phrase boardsie legend.........it was true though. >_>

:pac:

Stupid Username: I thoroughly enjoyed our destroying of FAS and Job Bridge. :pac:

Micayla: It was nice meeting ya however brief. Always wanted to meet someone who worked in Golden Discs so it's something I can finally cross off the list. :pac:

Fago: A pleasure..........surprisingly. :pac:

Rose: Disappointed I didn't get a chance to have a proper talk with ya, the one thing I remember saying to you was complaining about leaving the beer garden, typical me. :pac:

KofE: Fellow Pool fan, nuff said. Disappointed I didn't get a chance to discuss shop with you though. ;)

Spoons: Disappointed that I didn't get a chance to abuse you.....verbally that is. >_>

Solitaire: Pleasure meeting you, and you got on grand without Tuds so fair play. :pac:

Cupcake: Pleasure meeting ya as well, I was expecting much worse. >_> Only messing. :pac:

Apologies to anyone I'm missing, I'll write a comment on request. ;) Anyway, I woke up this morning surrounded by tayto, twixs and coke. One of those nights alright.....

:pac:

Atari Jaguar
    Off sniffing burnt rubber for the weekend! :o :pac:

Was kind of dubious it would actually happen, but it did, so ...

Cyber, sorry to be missing you, hope you enjoyed your few days and that the rest is even better!! ;)
    You doubted me randy?:( I am a lycanthrope of my word. I said I would be there and I was. Great meeting one and all, and thanks for an amaziing night out with y'all. The trip was definetely worth every penny, just for the last two nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Atari Jaguar
    Last night was ALOT of fun! Very much a pleasure to finally meet You in person cyberwolf, and I'm glad You've had fun over this side of the water. It is also possible You hold the Boards record for furthest distance travelled for a beers.

We had regulars, non-regulars, surprise visitors all there to share a drink with the man of the moment, it was good to see and chat to everyone I did (some of it may have been pure and utter bull, oh well).

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar
    That's an actual record? How do we check on it?

Advertisement