Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfiefest Beers - 15th and 16th of July

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    but the question is did That_Guy survive without meeeeeeeh? :pac:

Hes moines!!! :pac:

I was extra sad when I got yer text...was like Nooooooooooooo my sneaky sneaky partner landed >.<

Though in fairness there would have been no sneakysneaky due to me doing this whole 40 days without alcohol bet thingy :pac::p

Never mind hon, we'll be double the trouble next time ;) The very idea of me doing the 40 days an nights... doesn't not compute >.<

Oh and if you're still in that tidying buzz, swing by to my place - you'll love this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Either Day
    We were discussing techniques for ending a dispute quickly.

ahhhh that explains it........ kinda:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Either Day
    Abi wrote: »
    Hes moines!!! :pac:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo hes moineeeeeeeeees!! :p

Never mind hon, we'll be double the trouble next time ;) The very idea of me doing the 40 days an nights... doesn't not compute >.<

Oh and if you're still in that tidying buzz, swing by to my place - you'll love this :pac:

The bloody after hours beers is on during my alcohol free time as well. Only two competitors left alongside me. So just gotta wipe them out in time :pac:

Did nobody else give you some sneakysneaky in the toilets?? :eek: Shocking

Some of the teddies need a clean but I put new batteries in one and the lullaby sounds still work!!! *cuddles yucky old teddy* :D:D
    Gonna clean up my old ones as I will be keeping them and having them on display on one of my bookshelves :o:)
    Then pick out 4 from the newish ones from recent years and keep them for the niece and nephew and the rest shall be given along with clothes and bits and bobs to be sent over to Romania. Mums mate brings over truckload of stuff every year.

Did nobody else give you some sneakysneaky in the toilets?? :eek: Shocking

No :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

In fairness I never got any sneaky sneaky in the toilets either, except that one time with that guy... I was never confused!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Maguined wrote: »
    In fairness I never got any sneaky sneaky in the toilets either, except that one time with that guy... I was never confused!

I don't remember this.

I always get a sneaky sneaky in the toilets at beers though. not this time :(

That_Guy wrote: »
    I don't remember this.

It's okay, that just means the "forget me now's" worked.

For shame, I am sure if you used the other toilets you would of been successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Could Abi be maturing? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

It's okay, that just means the "forget me now's" worked.

Ah.. I knew I recognised your face.

rohypnol-news-794378.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Either Day
    "In fact, it's fair to say that most Sydney bars are full of ****"

:pac:

gooooooddddddnessss.jpg

For shame, I am sure if you used the other toilets you would of been successful.
    Noted, thanks :pac:
    Galvasean wrote: »
    Could Abi be maturing? :pac:
    Noooooooooooooo!!! nevarrrrr! you can't make meeee! =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Atari Jaguar
    You ALWAYS leg it Mister Sneaky Pants!!! :p
    Sally survived without meh this is good news....but the question is did That_Guy survive without meeeeeeeh? :pac:

The way I see it is that I can either make a sneaky exit, or I can take the risk of trying to drunkenly say good bye to everyone. Chances are that I'm going to

a) Say something dumb
    b) Inadvertantly insult someone and
    c) Fall on my ass and not able to get back up

In that order Toni, in that order!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You doubted me randy?:( I am a lycanthrope of my word. with y'all.
    No, no, no, sir ... you misunderstand! ... And looking back at the way I worded that, I can quite understand why. We were at prodrift for the weekend, it was *that* particular trip that I had been somewhat dubious about whether it would happen, hence my not really knowing in advance as to likelihood of getting to beers or not.
    Fago! wrote: »
    Are you still gonna go for beer with randy today?
    I'd forgotten about that >.<

Ok, i missed an opportunity to see the lad himself once already, not going to do so twice. I shall soldier on :pac:
    I would just like to make it clear that seeing my lad was not part of the programme!! O_o

He did make it in though, even if he did suck down the first pint of Guinness as if he had just spent 40 days in the desert! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Atari Jaguar
    I would just like to make it clear that seeing my lad was not part of the programme!! O_o

Aye, well it'd really be more of an ad break anyway >.>
    He did make it in though, even if he did suck down the first pint of Guinness as if he had just spent 40 days in the desert! :D
    And that was on the *second* hangover i might mention, my god there were some feats of consumption that weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Aye, well it'd really be more of an ad break anyway >.>
    You're obviously watching the shopping channel! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

q4XHK.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Atari Jaguar
    Please tell me that actually happened. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Khyra24

It was a pleasure to meet you all. CW, you are a funny man. Unfortunately I didn't get to stay for too long to talk to most of you and didn't have the wonderful drunken experiences most of you had. Ah well, maybe next time :)

Happy belated birthday Fago!

Oh yes, and Sexy, you do live up to your nickname ;):D

Twas lovely meeting you all!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Atari Jaguar
    I will never understand why people say I funny. I actually consider myself to be quite a serious person.

I will never understand why people say I funny. I actually consider myself to be quite a serious person.

You're funny in a serious way. :P Seriousness is good though...good stuff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Atari Jaguar
    Khyra24 wrote: »
    You're funny in a serious way. :P Seriousness is good though...good stuff.

Ah, thank you. Thank you verra much. Twas a delight to meet you Khyra, wish we could have talked more. :)

Ah, thank you. Thank you verra much. Twas a delight to meet you Khyra, wish we could have talked more. :)

Aww you're welcome! I too wish we could have talked more..you made me laugh a lot :o

OMG I FINALLY GOT A SMILEY OUT OF YOU! :D

Atari Jaguar
    What is it with everybody and being surpised at my smiley usage:confused:?
    I just use them sparingly is all. :cool:

What is it with everybody and being surpised at my smiley usage:confused:?
    I just use them sparingly is all. :cool:

Holy balls of the saint...more smileys! This is smiley overload from you cw *faints* Me likes :D

Atari Jaguar
    I just prefer to let my words make my point without needless ornamentation.

I just prefer to let my words make my point without needless ornamentation.

You're right about that. Brilliant!

But I love the ornamentation myself :D;):eek::o:p

OH CRAP A FLY!

Atari Jaguar
    Quick, get a rolled up magazine!

• Advertisement

I'm too poor to buy a magazine..

I think I'll just run around and scream instead and hope that scares it away :D

Advertisement