Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wolfiefest Beers - 15th and 16th of July

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Atari Jaguar
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Not I for Saturday! I have cocktails to make and meat to barbecue! Hurrah for pretending we've a Summer!

And you didn't give me the shout!? Some brah you are!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Saturday 16th July
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    And you didn't give me the shout!? Some brah you are!

S'cool, I've invited you. And myself. And everyone. Also will make a public facbook event :) Hope it's ok Few! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Atari Jaguar
    Gatecrashing....I like it. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Atari Jaguar
    If it was my shindig you guys would of course be welcome and well fed and well watered, but alas it's up country in a chums platz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Well yes, that why we having two nights.
    touché....... :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Atari Jaguar
    SmileyPaul wrote: »
    touché....... :P
    Although someone will need to bring a wheelbarrow for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Nonsense, multiple nights of drinking is a fine irish tradition, you will have to be taken for a full irish fry, or failing that a breakfast roll from a spar with lashings of ketchup.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Atari Jaguar
    Maguined wrote: »
    Nonsense, multiple nights of drinking is a fine irish tradition, you will have to be taken for a full irish fry, or failing that a breakfast roll from a spar with lashings of ketchup.
    You do realize of course, I'm not Irish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

they come supplied in every bar

• Advertisement

Yes however when in Rome.

Atari Jaguar
    Toss Christians to lions? Drink water laced with lead? Appoint equines to high positions in government?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Atari Jaguar
    Yes however when in RomeIreland.

Well having German roots is just as good for the consumption of beer, and beer related product...such as a nice rum & coke!

It'll be good one way or another.

Atari Jaguar

Yes... go on... ?

Yes... go on... ?

Impromptu jazz flute!

anchorman.jpg

Atari Jaguar
    AQUA LUNG!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Not wolf :( WE WANT WOLF!

I might be around on Sat.
    Saturday you say? why what are you planning little emo!! ?

Living it large in dublin me am! few bday drinks :)

OOohhh were are you thinking of going? I could be persuaded to go out for the night, you should come along as well atavan as I don't want to be the only dub surrounded by culchies. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Atari Jaguar
    Hmmmmm, emo beers eh? >.>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Atari Jaguar
    Toss Christians to lions? Drink water laced with lead? Appoint equines to high positions in government?

Dear Mr cyberwolf77

I <3 you.

Snrsly yrs

Sharrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Saturday 16th July
    OOohhh were are you thinking of going? I could be persuaded to go out for the night, you should come along as well atavan as I don't want to be the only dub surrounded by culchies. :pac:

Maybe. I have no money, but maybe :P

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar
    Sharrow wrote: »
    Dear Mr cyberwolf77

I <3 you.

Snrsly yrs

Sharrow.
    Thank you very much. I would like to give a big shout out to Caligula for inspiring me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Atari Jaguar
    Thank you very much. I would like to give a big shout out to Caligula for inspiring me.

And the less said about marrying sisters the better :p

Atari Jaguar
    My sister is married to someone other than me.

Atari Jaguar
    This is creeping up on us,

Do we want to decide on venues ?

We've got an FC led Friday and a Tuddle led Saturday, so, where do ye guys want to go? Suggestions have been thrown out above. Gypsy Rose would prob be good for one, maybe Grand Social for another? But sure, there are loads of places in this mean citay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Saturday 16th July
    I'm leading Friday's celebeertions? Oh dear. The pressure! I'm cool with Grand Social tbh. Never had a bad night there before. Anyone any other suggestions?

Atari Jaguar
    I'm leading Friday's celebeertions? Oh dear. The pressure! I'm cool with Grand Social tbh. Never had a bad night there before. Anyone any other suggestions?

Yes, you've got moxy and your 1st class honours suggest you're the most capable among us to hunt out the 80s hits to keep Trowlie happy! :)

Would I be so bold as to say... Grand Social Friday, Gypsy Rose Saturday? Sure there's no rush, I just started posting to bring this back into everybody's minds, cause, I may have nearly booked a holiday to Italy for this exact weekend. :o

Atari Jaguar
    Fibbers.

Fibbers all the days :3

Atari Jaguar
    Fibbers.

Fibbers all the days :3

That'd work too :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'd rather Cybes first impression of Ireland not be Cystic Fibberosis, thanks very much :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Either Day
    So... Fibbers on Saturday then? :pac:

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar
    Ok, Grand Social locked in for the Friday at least. Sorted.

Now, for Saturday are we talking new Fibbers or old Fibbers?

Atari Jaguar
    Now, for Saturday are we talking new Fibbers or old Fibbers?
    Why not both? We done it once or twice before with beers, having T.P. Smyths and new Fibbers in the same night. New Fibbers to warm up, old Fibbers to finish off the night?

Just a suggestion ofc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Either Day
    Do Fibbers allow runners...that would be fierce handy as I could dress down and be in regular clothes....the comfort and JOY!! :pac:

No idea what the new Fibbers is like or the Gypse Rose as aint been in either. But Cyber wants a rock night so we gotta give him a good rock night :D

Either Day
    Metal is mandatory! :cool:

Atari Jaguar
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Do Fibbers allow runners...that would be fierce handy as I could dress down and be in regular clothes....the comfort and JOY!! :pac:

No idea what the new Fibbers is like or the Gypse Rose as aint been in either. But Cyber wants a rock night so we gotta give him a good rock night :D

I think new Fibbers is rock, old Fibbers is old Fibbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Saturday 16th July
    Everyone go on Friday, Friday is like, the awesomest day ever >.>

Either Day
    I never go out on Friday nights! :eek:

But for Wolfiefest... I think I'll be making an exception... ;)

Atari Jaguar
    We better be going somewhere that does not object to my Converse high-tops.

Either Day
    Yeah, those formal shoes were slaying me last night! :o

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar
    I'll be on vacation Sol. I wear heavy boots to work every night. My feet need a vacation as well

Atari Jaguar
    We better be going somewhere that does not object to my Converse high-tops.
    Oh for sure! Most places I go out to in Dublin involve me wearing my own high-tops, regular ones or designed...never have any problems either.

Atari Jaguar
    You can wear just about anything in old fibbers, just as long as you dont dress like a skang. New fibbers is much the same, although a teeny bit more classy. Less rags, basically :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

You can wear just about anything in old fibbers, just as long as you dont dress like a skang. New fibbers is much the same, although a teeny bit more classy. Less rags, basically :pac:

New Fibbers?

New Fibbers?

On the quays, northside.

On the quays, northside.

This I was unaware of.

Where? It's not what used to be that... place... that was rocky... but on the quays.

• Advertisement

This I was unaware of.

Where? It's not what used to be that... place... that was rocky... but on the quays.

It's on Ormonde Quay (I think it's Ormonde anyway), down from Sin É.

Atari Jaguar
    Opposite the City Council buildings, used to be some sort of gay bar before that. It's a nice place, more relaxed atmosphere, mostly classic rock on the jukebox and wider selection of alcohol that the old Fibbers younglings wont willingly pay for :)

Cool. Had no idea.

Atari Jaguar
    Opposite the City Council buildings, used to be some sort of gay bar before that. It's a nice place, more relaxed atmosphere, mostly classic rock on the jukebox and wider selection of alcohol that the old Fibbers younglings wont willingly pay for :)

Sounds like a solid spot :)

Atari Jaguar
    Sounds like a solid spot :)
    We went there at the end of a beers one night, i cant say i remember how it fared as venue :pac:. All i remember is suddenly finding myself sitting on BOFH's couch at 5am watching films and drinking beer with a bunch of other boardsies.

Fibbers 2!!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement