Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Props needed: Plastic flamingo's and swans...

Options
  • 23-05-2011 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi - bit random I know...
    Having an annual party this August and I need to locate plastic garden flamingo's and also plastic swans (either watering can's OR planters in the shape of swans - will be used for punch bowls)

Sounds like an iffy combination I know, but thats the look we're going for!

Can only find plastic flamingo's cheap in US or UK, with shipping it goes way up. The plastic swan planters / cans DO exist in Ireland, but I cant find any online.

If anyone knows of a place in Ireland I can purchase them please let me know. Will travel, order, ring, collect or pay postage!

All help appreciated... thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Anyone.....? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ahh I so want some of these too...After seeing Featherstone in Gnomeo and juliet oh he is comical...

I have sent an email to bcoolgadgets they may be able to help I shall try one other lady too for you..

Have you tried Garden Centres they surely would have something...

Thanks a mill for doing that - amy luck with the email?
    Tried ALL garden centre in and around my county - no luck.
    Shall keep looking, if all comes to all I'll make them myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

No I am afriad I am highly annoyed neither have got back to me.. :mad:

Quick update:

Perfect crowd in Dublin - Flamingo Displays (!)
    www.flamingodisplay.com

Lovely to deal with - stock everything I was hoping for in some shape or form ;0)

• Advertisement
Advertisement