Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTS Tyres?

• 23-05-2011 11:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know what their prices are like?
    Back tyre on my car burst yesterday and i have no spare so its been parked up since yesterday afternoon. MTS is the closest tyre shop to where the car is parked so just want to know what they are like?
    Would it be worth driving the extra 500 metres to Victory?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

used Victory many times, nice lads. No idea about MTS, I see alot of knacker civics and corollas in it though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Made it to Victory, just about. €65 per tyre, thought it was a bit steep considering it wasnt a big name brand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

id recommend thomond tyres james is great prices and great customer service as well i no he was a bit far from where u where but jus fpr future reference :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

slinky2000 wrote: »
    used Victory many times, nice lads. No idea about MTS, I see alot of knacker civics and corollas in it though!

Civics and Corollas need tyres too :)

I've used MTS many times and have always found their prices competitive and the service good.

I've also never heard a bad report on Victory tyres.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

I use both, prefer Victory but MTS opens for a couple of hours on Sundays and with the modern spares being a bit of a joke I like to get my punctures repaired asap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement