Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geordie Shore

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Im a bit late to the party but I watched all of the episodes last week and I 100% agree with the person who said the people on it were already convinced they were celebrities in the first episode. I thought it was hilarious on the Magaluf episode where that one guy (don't even remember his name) kept going on and on about how he has no problem getting the ride at home yet he couldn't even pull one girl in MAGALUF of all places. Hollys face looked completely different without all of the makeup, like a different person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Back on 31st of January according to one of their Twitter page!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Can't wait :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Holly deserves a good punt in the cúnt. Absolute spa.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

So Charlotte actually just wet the bed... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

yeah the suffragette movement must feel really proud of these muppetts.and who the **** dresses like that going to dump somebody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Is there anywhere where these can be got online..Missed the one that was 2 episodes ago where there was that huge fight. Watched Tuesday night's episode tonight. "Who ate all the pies?" Brilliant. Vicky has put on a lot of weight. That was really bad form what the girls did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

You can watch it on tv-links.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Who needs big brother when you got geordie shore! :eek: A bit more entertaining than jersey shore. Though same thing...

Have been catching up with all the old episodes looking forward to series 3!

So funny. Charlotte is so sweet and nicest of them. Really like her. She is priceless! I understand what they say at least! I wouldn't be mad about the fella's though, Greg is sound, liked him from the 1st series, he be my type of lad though...wasn't nice what happened with Holly and Rebecca though the group could have been nicer to them.

Charlotte and Gaz thing its going to go yo yo for a while yet I say with them.
    Be interesting how Vicky and Ricci get on in the third series. Can't wait to see the next series of the group
    in Cancun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Vicky and Ricky are engaged :eek::eek::eek:

That was quick.

Vicky is just a tramp. What a bitch like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

What do ye make of Cancun? This show is bloody addictive I'll give it that much yet after every episode I wonder why I watch it! Charlotte and Gary is just annoying and Sophie is such a fool wrt Joel it's not even funny. Never seen anyone as in denial. Vicky and Ricci is just fake and boring.

Apparently jay is leaving, which is no surprise really given his age and new relationship. Are they down for another series in Newcastle after this? Tbh I think Cancun is a decent idea but it could be the beginning of the end after that. Vicky and Ricci may as well not be in it and Becca has proven disastrous; dunno how they got her, she's far too boring. They'll have to avoid bringing in too many new characters too.

And btw the Vicky Ricci wedding thing is a joke, Gaz is best man I believe :D

cgpg5 wrote: »
    What do ye make of Cancun? This show is bloody addictive I'll give it that much yet after every episode I wonder why I watch it! Charlotte and Gary is just annoying and Sophie is such a fool wrt Joel it's not even funny. Never seen anyone as in denial. Vicky and Ricci is just fake and boring.

Apparently jay is leaving, which is no surprise really given his age and new relationship. Are they down for another series in Newcastle after this? Tbh I think Cancun is a decent idea but it could be the beginning of the end after that. Vicky and Ricci may as well not be in it and Becca has proven disastrous; dunno how they got her, she's far too boring. They'll have to avoid bringing in too many new characters too.

And btw the Vicky Ricci wedding thing is a joke, Gaz is best man I believe :D

Jay has barely been in it so far and when he is he's just talking about his girlfriend. Sophie is so gullible, Joel is an absolute prick to her. That's why the producers flew him out! Vicki and Ricky will be broken up within the year.

Jay was decent in series 1 but has been pure boring since. Rebecca brings nothing to the table wouldn't be shocked to see her dumped

Ah Joel is such a sneak why is Sophie so naive over him is beyond me, he never change! Talk about cheek by him!

Vic and Ric shouldn't really be on the show if the way they acting? They Engaged, I think they are well suited!

I quiet like Rebecca. I'm not surprised that Jay might be leaving.

What is going on between Char and Gaz its a rollercoaster!

Holly and James oh dear! Hope his leg gets better!

Be interesting to see how this series pans out. Cancun is a nice spot to holiday in!

Vicky is a bitch. She has put on a nice bit of weight. I hate her and Ricci.

Really like Charlotte and Gary but I dont see why they dont just get together.

Joel is a retard.

Happy enough with Sophie, James, Holly, Jay.

Why hasnt Sophie dumped Joel. It will be a disaster when people start leaving the show. When Joel leaves I would like to see Greg come back.

I liked Greg but don't know who would fill in Jay's shoes though? Greg maybe but thought he were going out of it to find love? They be one less of a lad though?? But it balance up the house so don't think they get in a new person or could they? Might be the end of it hard to know.

doovdela wrote: »
    I liked Greg but don't know who would fill in Jay's shoes though? Greg maybe but thought he were going out of it to find love? They be one less of a lad though?? But it balance up the house so don't think they get in a new person or could they? Might be the end of it hard to know.

Tbh it can't have much life left. Greg is about 27 now there's no way he'd go back. Didn't really fit in too well anyway. Charlotte and Gary is just getting annoying as will the Sophie/Joel story. They need to hope new storylines as such emerge with the characters but for this to happen they need an overhaul imo. Rebecca has brought nothing to the table really and James and Holly is cringeworthy. Jay was good in series one he was nearly the de facto main character of the lads as such. He's getting no younger though.

A new cast could be an option but they'll probably have to end up dropping it altogether if no new avenues emerge. The two new characters they brought in last Ricci and Rebecca have been zero addition. They can't really make that mistake again

Anyway I always wondered how Holly and Rebecca's parents approved of them going on. They were both 18 when they joined! Their whole lives ahead of them. They'll come out of this with a high (and frankly negative) public perception and a high possibility of being basically unemployable!

ANd would you look at that Rebecca confirms she's leaving something tells me it's not her own decision and she'll certainly be no loss to the show. So that's 2 gone in a short space.

• Advertisement

Its hard to know if they keep the show going now that so many left the show while they were in Cancun. With the happily engaged couple Vicky and Ricci left Cancun before it ended though it was really only Jay that left as he wanted to move on from Geordie Shore. Not surprised by Sophs departure but surprised that Rebecca be considering leaving? Fair play to Vicky and Ricci they willing to give it a shot, best of luck to them hope it works out for them!

They might do a new show with the current cast? Holly and James? Though looks like Char and Gaz's friendship has ended if that has ended then well Geordie Shore is over...?

Could someone please explain to me what Gaz keeps doing that symbol with his hands and fingers near his nose/face? Then goes 'hmmm' in a certain tone? What does the symbol mean? Then there is 'bosh' but is it the same thing? The hand symbol has to mean something as it seems to have a become a bit of a trend lately by young lads while I've been out and about? Is it a good or bad symbol when it refers to something? What is it?

And so it is, the last of Cancun. Will there be another show or is that the finally or could they introduce a new cast? Saw an add for a new reality show....'the valley's' or something. Might be Geordie Shores replacement show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

Watched this last night for the first time, have to say its nearly the worst program I have ever seen. They are classless, crude, idiots. and the girls have zero self respect, (yer one who was after wheelchair guy and the other who was crying over the other bloke who wouldnt sleep with her especially) I hope its an act for the the TV.. People look up to these characters? The best thing to happen would be a gas explosion ending them forever.

doovdela wrote: »
    Its hard to know if they keep the show going now that so many left the show while they were in Cancun. With the happily engaged couple Vicky and Ricci left Cancun before it ended though it was really only Jay that left as he wanted to move on from Geordie Shore. Not surprised by Sophs departure but surprised that Rebecca be considering leaving? Fair play to Vicky and Ricci they willing to give it a shot, best of luck to them hope it works out for them!

They might do a new show with the current cast? Holly and James? Though looks like Char and Gaz's friendship has ended if that has ended then well Geordie Shore is over...?

Could someone please explain to me what Gaz keeps doing that symbol with his hands and fingers near his nose/face? Then goes 'hmmm' in a certain tone? What does the symbol mean? Then there is 'bosh' but is it the same thing? The hand symbol has to mean something as it seems to have a become a bit of a trend lately by young lads while I've been out and about? Is it a good or bad symbol when it refers to something? What is it?

And so it is, the last of Cancun. Will there be another show or is that the finally or could they introduce a new cast? Saw an add for a new reality show....'the valley's' or something. Might be Geordie Shores replacement show?

The valleys is Welsh. Think Talifornia. Avoid! Aye that means that he's lying about something, he's extending his nose to look like Pinocchio ;) example Holly and Rebecca are worldies *thumb on nose* "hmmmmmm"! Geordie thing apparently

There is no earthly notion Rebecca chose to leave. She was shafted as she brought nothing and they obviously realised it was a mistake getting her in the first place. I think they'll keep Gaz/Char, Holly/James they may be tiring storylines but they are talked about and keep viewers intrigued. They'll get a few more in for the 4th series and that'll be it imo. Talks about a Mersey Shore based in Liverpool too. I'd say GS's days are indeed numbered.

MTV obviously are contracted to feature the wedding as all the cast are heavily involved

cgpg5 wrote: »
    The valleys is Welsh. Think Talifornia. Avoid! Aye that means that he's lying about something, he's extending his nose to look like Pinocchio ;) example Holly and Rebecca are worldies *thumb on nose* "hmmmmmm"! Geordie thing apparently

There is no earthly notion Rebecca chose to leave. She was shafted as she brought nothing and they obviously realised it was a mistake getting her in the first place. I think they'll keep Gaz/Char, Holly/James they may be tiring storylines but they are talked about and keep viewers intrigued. They'll get a few more in for the 4th series and that'll be it imo. Talks about a Mersey Shore based in Liverpool too. I'd say GS's days are indeed numbered.

MTV obviously are contracted to feature the wedding as all the cast are heavily involved

Ya that's the impression I get from that expression. Then thought it might have meant something else as I have seen it about by young lads lately what ever the craze it is that might mean something else? I can't see why young lads could look up to any of the lads except Jay maybe he has matured a bit since the fact that he wants to move on! The expression would sum it up alright the Pinocchio thing.

Worldies??? Do they even exist? or is it James' idea of a 'catch/or a 10' if such a thing exists a catch yes but a 10? :/ Holly might be a bit naive but she is more of a worldie than he thinks I think he has a soft spot for her deep down and sees her as a worldie deep down in her own way. Watch this space....unless what happened stays in Cancun as he has said but think the Pinocchio expression could be expressed on that!....

4th Series? I don't know could be the end unless they introduce new people or stick with who they have.

Cancun is a good spot though to holiday in!

The Valleys be no different to Geordie Shore I say. Only watch GS as people were talking about it but not going to watch the Valleys....

Ya I say they will film the Wedding which might be the ending of the show?

Series 4 is starting tonight.

Ah holly!!

What ye think of the new arrivals? Scott and Holly.....At least Char has a boyfriend! Hopefully r & v won't be too lovey dovey this series but looks like it be a good one yet! I like scott and dan. Dan is sweet and cute but he doesn't do much on nights out while scott well he does more. Love to see dan come out of his shell more!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dar93ragh

I hate that i'm saying this but i'm addicted to this show. It does give some life lessons alright to be fair..don't be a dickhead and get people to record you.

Some bust up!:eek:

Char did nothing wrong why is it on her like. I hope herself and scott be ok but he was a bit silly the way he acted. I hope vicky and sophie have calmed down a bit and they can clear the air. I can see gaz and char getting together again if char is on a break from scott...not looking good if she looking for a break but I can understand her trying to see where she stands with him. Its sad for her he not allowed in the house but for the group its probably best he not there.

Ohhh what is Jame's secret!? Could explain why he sick of talking to scott and gaz about girls!? I wonder what it is but it has upset holly in the previews!? Seems like her and new boy scott will get cosy....

I think scott and dan are nice lads. Dan did well, the party seemed to be going well and seemed great fun but the end of the night wasn't. I hope they all patch things up! Vicky and ricky took it a bit too far I think, sophie was only trying to protect char. Well at least gaz and scott char's bf, stayed out of each other's way. Gaz and scott/dan seem to all get along nicely well they can all pull that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Is James Gay I wonder?

• Advertisement

I was thinking that but that's just based on how he looks and acts but I don't think he is. He genuinely likes girls he wouldn't been with holly like if he were. My guess is he has met someone. He wouldn't have gone this far into GS if he was gay he is probably bi! I think he is more of a metero really.

Holly was seen to be very upset in the preview so think he may have met someone and it might have been someone from Middlesbrough the spot he seemed to enjoy other than Newcastle.

He has likely met someone and is in a relationship whether its a girl or boy remains to be seen just that its not like him not to talk about worldies much and about girls in general and is put off by scott and gary talking about pulling then its likely he has a girlfriend who is probably his 'worldie'. Or maybe he just taking a break from it all cause he hasn't had much luck with the ladies or just holds out for a worldie or he just looking for love/the one/gf.

The fact its a confession I think its something important!

Advertisement