Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geordie Shore

Options

Comments

If your ever in Mazonis pizza in longford....i know i know!!!

The chick that works there looks just like Rebecca!

Savage pizza's there!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

dave1982 wrote: »
    Is James Gay I wonder?

Pretty sure his big confession is that he has a girlfriend. He was pictured in the tabloids a few weeks ago on the beach in Dubai with some girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Kind of guessed that might be the case based on how he been acting since this series started and he wasn't in the wedding promo pic on digital spy? Poor Holly. He so wanted to tell her but at least they getting on ok. She had a date that was nice.

Scott was a bit naughty though he nicking dan's birds if dan wasn't having much luck or if scott hadn't much luck with another girl, dan was doing so well. I think dan is like another james but cuter!

Gaz and scott far too alike....weird!

Oh dear char, what she do that for how things go with her and scott?

I hope vicky and soph can patch things up though.

Oh no's ricky left!? probably a good thing I think. Better for the house all round.

Ah they went to Dublin to celebrate James birthday how sweet and nice! They seemed to have had fun!:D Seemed to calm down between them and be more family like!

Lots of drama next week I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Can't stand that new Scott guy. Dan is so cringe aswell.

• Advertisement

I wasn't keen on them when they first arrived but they ok. They no different to Gaz, well Scott is up another level/similar one to Gaz lol. They might as well be twins!! :pac:

Dan is sweet and cute but he only like a little puppy dog/boy! He has some job trying to pull girls you feel sorry for him awww! He has a lot to learn! He thinks he knows it all he doesn't when it comes to pulling ha ha ha. Aw the poor thing, he need to learn a few things from Scott and Gaz! Though maybe he just like James really - looking for worldies only while Scott and Gaz go for anything in a skirt/or that walks! :eek:

Why Scott and Holly couldn't have a more fun thing going on but then it might turn into Gaz and Char or Holly/James. I hope she gives her new fella - dan a chance though if she wants something like that what James has with Kate. It was nice that she came to his birthday bash though to surprise him! He is in love and I suppose holly have to understand he didn't look at her the way he does at Kate! He is in love! He could Leave Geordie Shore yet! Not surprised, you can't really have a relationship in that house so Ricci did the right thing to leave if he wanted to save his relationship with Vicky and still Marry her...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

doovdela wrote: »
    I wasn't keen on them when they first arrived but they ok. They no different to Gaz, well Scott is up another level/similar one to Gaz lol. They might as well be twins!! :pac:

Dan is sweet and cute but he only like a little puppy dog/boy! He has some job trying to pull girls you feel sorry for him awww! He has a lot to learn! He thinks he knows it all he doesn't when it comes to pulling ha ha ha. Aw the poor thing, he need to learn a few things from Scott and Gaz! Though maybe he just like James really - looking for worldies only while Scott and Gaz go for anything in a skirt/or that walks! :eek:

Gaz has a likeability factor to him though, that Scott guy is just impossible to warm to. He literally contributes nothing bar "pulling birds".

Jay has proven a big loss. They're already filming another series but the show can't have much more life in it really

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Gaz has a likeability factor to him though, that Scott guy is just impossible to warm to. He literally contributes nothing bar "pulling birds".

Jay has proven a big loss. They're already filming another series but the show can't have much more life in it really

I suppose at first he does you can warm to Gaz but he can be such a douche! :/
    I don't know I suppose Scott doesn't do much, though think the girls warmed to him ok and the boys did? They didn't warm to rebecca that much compared to Ricci.

Ya I think that is true now that Ricci has left, Jay had a big part to play in Geordie Shore. He kept them on the straight and narrow! Really? Thought this would be the last series. Must be popular then, its a bit more real and genuine than Jersey Shore and the valleys I say. I haven't seen the valleys though heard its a disgrace of the show though. You'd get hooked on GS though the storylines a bit more real and believable. Not as staged compared to Made in Chelsea.

I wouldn't think there be much life left of Geordie Shore. I suppose its addictive to watch once you start hard not to watch what happen next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

While the show is addictive the vileness of the females does take away from it IMO. If they had any redeeming features.........

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

This started back tonight!

• Advertisement

Is it a new episode?

Is it a new episode?

Yep! They're in Amsterdam.

Oh lovely, I just spotted it on mtv+ so going to tape it on sky. Can't stay up late tonight.

They have great fun there bit like the fun MIC had when they were there its ok if you never watched made in chelsea before.

Should be interesting new change of scenery be good for them. Mix it up a bit with different culture and outlook in life. Is it a tour around EU they are doing, are they still doing jobs in it?

Is the wedding to be in this series?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Oh lovely, I just spotted it on mtv+ so going to tape it on sky. Can't stay up late tonight.

They have great fun there bit like the fun MIC had when they were there its ok if you never watched made in chelsea before.

Should be interesting new change of scenery be good for them. Mix it up a bit with different culture and outlook in life. Is it a tour around EU they are doing, are they still doing jobs in it?

Is the wedding to be in this series?

I think their job is to show other hen/stag parties "how to do it" or so according to the ad

They're touring around Europe while guiding hen/stag parties.

There is no one like Charlotte! She should never change! Other than try to be more assertive regarding Gaz and finding other lads!! The other girls had no problems with that! I wonder are they more intelligent than they let on!!? Then again Gaz doesn't know what Superficial means and Char seems to knows as its almost the same meaning as vain but in a different context! But its all about looks! Lovely geordie house done up! Ah Holly lol, what a fall like. They need to chase more fellas not try to hang around with the same ones all the time.

What is Gaz doing...get it out of his system for a few weeks and then see what happens with Char she having none of it unless he serious but I think he is this time!!!? Amsterdam great way to get it out of his system!!! No better place to do it and then clean slate with Char sure she hardly speaking to him!

How long will James and Holly not talk?? I'm sure Scott be happy to fill in for James shoes!

Did think r & v would return back? Once they don't fight too much and she stick her oar in too much! Hopefully Dan be more successful with the ladies this series!?

Working in Amsterdam should be fun hen and stag dos!

gubbie wrote: »
    I think their job is to show other hen/stag parties "how to do it" or so according to the ad

Do what...you serious I thought Amsterdam be supposedly expert knowledge on all that. :/

Do what...you serious I thought Amsterdam be supposedly expert knowledge on all that. :/

They're clearly grasping at straws, we all know they don't actually do any proper work.

Ha ha ha ha! I know sure lol! Sure they only good at partying and other things...

Should be a fresh start for them though different banter new fun and different country should be good fun! Will they be touring around other EU countries?

Ha ha ha ha! I know sure lol! Sure they only good at partying and other things...

Should be a fresh start for them though different banter new fun and different country should be good fun! Will they be touring around other EU countries?

Yeah, think so. Think they're back in Newcastle for the next episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

LizT wrote: »
    They're clearly grasping at straws, we all know they don't actually do any proper work.

At least they realise they don't do any proper work. The most embarrassing thing about the Valleys was how serious they thought their modelling careers were

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

There has been 5 series now...5 series of Charlotte not being able to form a sentance without the word Gary being in there in some form..the bitch is obsessed

Oh right, that's good. hmmm Gaz and Char...what is she like!?

Scott thinks Amsterdam is in Germany?!

Why is James so mean to Holly, seriously though he not been very nice to the others either so I say he leave so he can be with his girlfriend Kate is it? I've forgotten her name already! :/

Gas to think it 5th series didn't think it last this long but is a bit better than the valleys seen clips of the valleys and wouldn't watch it, GS is slightly upper class...yet realistic!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Been told that these lot are pulling in £1,500 for every appearance they do in clubs etc. Free flights and accommodation too. They're never out of the clubs either. Not bad work if you can get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Paully D wrote: »
    Been told that these lot are pulling in £1,500 for every appearance they do in clubs etc. Free flights and accommodation too. They're never out of the clubs either. Not bad work if you can get it!

£1,500 for every single appearance in a club? Plus free flights and accommodation?! For each of these idiots?!?

:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

It's as though the recession is something we decent folks are making up...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

£1,500 for every single appearance in a club? Plus free flights and accommodation?! For each of these idiots?!?

:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

It's as though the recession is something we decent folks are making up...

Yep. Apparently they get paid very little from MTV (difficult to justify paying someone for just getting drunk for a few weeks) and make the vast majority of their money from personal appearances.

If you want Gaz (for example) to come to your club and take pictures with the patrons etc you have to pay him £1,500 and sort out flights and accommodation through his agent. Same goes for the others.

They claim it's tough work as you're only home from filming for a couple of days and then you have weeks of travelling all around the country doing these appearances, you have drunk people in clubs all over you etc, wake up, pack your bags and it's off to another venue for the same thing, but for that sort of money I wouldn't mind it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

...nothing about the first episode?!

guess the show must be dying!

ah well thought it was already, looking forward to next week
    when someone has sex on charlottes piss or whatever!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

I thought everyone hated Geordie Shore when it first came out.

My better half loves the show still :(

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭xxXCuteypieXxx

im loving the new single vicky! she seems to be more down to earth this time around. Such flirting between herself and gaz though :O
    Holly is such an attention seeking troll cant stand the girl, never could.
    Is Jay's return permanent or is he only there for a short while?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Jay is a boring prick, shouldnt of bothered bringing him back

Advertisement